Rolling Nowhere

Fox Mulder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest wakassOATH

yea i can totally see why the marines would be less into that shit.. well for one they are trained alot better

i went to saigon (im in bankok now) after the war they re named the city ho chi minh city(the communist war leader).. anyway the people in saigon are anti comunist so they are pretty happy toward americans when they whipe their ass they say "im sending a letter to ho chi minh"

i really coundent give a fuk cause im a cunuk

WackassOATH---Umm, I'm afraid that the enemies of the United States aren't all that discriminating, dude. If you're white, round-eyed and a Westerner, that's close enough. Black American Marines have been attacked in various countries as well. There are plenty of Canadians in the U.S. Marine Corps. Best watch your ass in Asia. North Americans don't fare all that well in Asian prisons, although I know an American former Marine who survived six years as a POW of the Vietnamese. He said the prison conditions, the brutality and the torture were very difficult to even adequately describe. I know a guy who did five years in a Mexican prison for drugs (in Baja California), until he could arrange a bribe large enough to spring him. All I can say is there is nothing like a trip to a foreign country to make you realize how much you love your own. I've been to Ireland, Spain, Sicily, Greece, Turkey, Okinawa, Japan, South Korea and the Phillipines. When our plane landed at El Toro MCAS, I came down the embarcation stairs, dropped to a push-up position and kissed the asphalt. MAN, was I glad to be back in the States. I've never left since. I ain't lost nothing out there, and unless we have to go make war on somebody, I don't intend to ever leave again, (and that ain't too likely, old as I am.)

Guest wakassOATH

i dunno ive never had to many problems in asia with shit like that.. people usualy ask if im a yank . when i say im canadian they usually say there sorry for acusing me of being american

any racial situation ive been in it like "hey im canadian" and then its over

but yes you still gotta watch your ass some westeners act like dumb asses and deserve to get a beat down.. and those are the storys people usually hear about. some times the natives are the ass holes

in india for exaple.. people say the wrong things or get into a argument over a small fare at a taxi stand lets say.. they will throw gass on you .. flick a match and watch you burn

well im not doing anything offensive or illegal so im ot worrying about jail time

ive been to india nepal south korea vietnam thialand in asia alone.. ive spend way over a year of my life in this part of the world (not too bad for someone who has just turned 17) so i prety much know the rules of the game

Guest wakassOATH

another thing people who get into these racial problems or jail sentances .. theres usually a a reason

your friend who did five years in mexico for drugs. well did he have anything to do with dope?

alot of people go to these countrys thinking they can get away with the shit they do at home.. like "oh im canadian i can smoke a joint in public and if i get caught they will just take it away from me or give me some bull shit fine"

or they wounder why they get frisked at the airpot just cause they are wearing short shorts and some hippy-pot leave tanktop "ohh they cant do that just cause of the way i dress.. wha wha wha im such a victem" shut the fuk up alot of these places have no tolerence for arrogant minds and un formal cloths

6 months-life-death penality for dope in thailand .. so if you dont want trouble dont do it..dont be around it and dont look like a suspect.

ive seen westeners talking mass amounts of shit,loudly and openly in public about others and touchy subjects.. then they wounder why bad things start hapeneing and they blame natives.. well no fuking shit .. i dont walk through compton talking about niggers and touchy policts and then wounder why i got fuked with

when i travel i respet other cultures.. i dress respectably i dont mess around with the illegal shit and stay away from officals..and nothing has happened to me at all(touch wood) flukes happen and bad things happen to "good people" but the other 99% is above

Guest imported_Tesseract

WakassOATH....http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>

I'm glad you'll be around dude, thats all i wanted to hear....thats the atitude that guarantees a good time.

Its true however...i can verify what wakass said...I live in a country with mad tourism...People never get fucked up because they're american or canadian or guatemalian...they get fucked when they sport the "I own the world" attitude...

Guest wakassOATH

^^^^^^

thanks tess .. i relize that in europe that prolly close to if not NONE of that anti-u.s hate .. asia is pretty different i must say but it not just anti u.s

i was in a bank in india a few years back and all the torists were just sitting and waiting in line.. and a official shows up asks all the foreniers for their passports .. i dont know the polotics between india and isrial(sp?) but there was a couple of israilies there.. the oficial see the pass ports tells most of us to stand in line.. and the isralies get straight throwen out of the bank.. just like that "get out and dont come back"

pretty shocking and scary to say the least

thats pretty much when i figured out that where you come from means so much

The problem is when wealthy, priveleged, naive Americans get into a beef with locals they forget that they have ABSOLUTELY NO CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS OR PROTECTION in a foreign country. My friend got suckered by a cool, young, English-speaking taxi driver. All these foreigners whine and snivel about getting arrested for ILLEGALLY sneaking into the United States, but bud, if they get your young ass in a jail in their country, you better get ready to GIVE IT UP. The rest of the world sees Americans, and especially American young people, as a big paycheck just waiting to be cashed. Back home in Cleveland is a rich American Daddy who will pay and pay and pay and pay to get little Suzie out of a phony narcotics trafficking charge. Once you step one foot out of the United States, you are FAIR GAME.

By the way, I passed "Rolling Nowhere" on to my wife to read. She read it about half way through and said "I think this guy Conover is some kind of a pussy. Didn't he have any sense at all? Why would he allow himself to get involved with all these rip-off artists and creeps? I would have shoved a pistol up that one guy's nose and made him give me back my railway maps. He was a liberal college kid, so I guess he didn't think he had any choice. To hell with that. No man I've ever been married to would have stood for that, and certainly neither one of the Marines."

My old lady is pretty bad ass. She don't take any shit, LOL.

Archived