Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CarltonBanks

Eligh and the Grouch (underground hip-hop help)

For all of you that listen to underground hip hop and are familiar with Eligh and the Grouch: I need to know the name of one of Elighs cds. Its yellow, and features that song "alone in the zone" It has one song which has a kind of techno beat, and some chinese girl raps on it, I think its called "technology". Please help niggas

peace im out

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/CarltonBanks/alfonso_ribeiro.jpg'>

Look everyone, Carlton's back! You better watch your back bro', 'cause Uncle Phil's been in this motherfucker throwin' his weight around, if you know what I'm sayin'.

:D

never heard of that man , maybe your thinkin of "your not alone " off of the 'as they pass' debut album

Guest bug

The link that Mr ABC is all you need.

my favorite songs are "sound, noise, music" and "street walking". but really, those guys just aren't as good as they used to be

Guest 455

not that it has anything to do with The Grouch or Eligh-but it is Living Legends-my favorite shit by them is the Mystic Journeymen-the song entitled "Tamika".that song is filthy.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this