Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spraek

LA UNDERGROUND BRAND CLOTHING COMING SOON

HI GUYS IM JUST POSTING MY BRAND NAME COMING SOON . LOOKING FOR ARTIST TO JOIN THE CREW TO START DESIGNING SHIRTS FOR THE HIP HOP EVENTS I WANNA ORGANIZE WITH ART EXPOS AND EDM AND HIP HOP DJS. LERT ME KNOW WHOS INTERESTED IN LA AREA AND SOON MOVING ACROSS THE USA HITTING ALL SUBURBAN CITIES. STAY TUNEDspraek_logo2.thumb.jpg.2ea8895926f17c8bc847ad18d5836056.jpg

Its weird that you were able to make your screen name in all lower case, but somehow couldn't turn caps off to write your message...

Thank god someone finally noticed the market gap for urban wear branded with Los Angeles.

You're a visionary. Don't let anyone tell you different.

H

Its weird that you were able to make your screen name in all lower case, but somehow couldn't turn caps off to write your message...

i can't change it . It's not showing an option to edit the title of the thread . My bad if it bothers you

that spraek looks like the conart logo...which is also from l.a.

but i get why you and conart did it....because of the krylon logo.

but just a heads up conart was pretty big in l.a. and across the country, so many people might take this logo as a bite.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now