WENT1/DVS/EDK/DFL/TUM>>>>>>

Guest o.g.sofa1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

act, amen, went, sofa

you all inspired me to be where i'm at now...

i remember rooftops in central by amen shit i remember stickers by amen down at ladera in the parking lot

i remember went on deep threads or the atk yards

i remember sofa when he was clown, aids and boar

i remember act when he was in the newspaper with some sick ass piece in the background and he had that beenie on... i bit the hell out of that C fill in and all

this was in 1990 possibly 1991

much much respect went is going off harder then ever

Guest Kool YKay!

DAMN! Nothing new!!!! Fresh ass hand styles, Dope letters, Fly throw-ups, Straight up style, I agree, those DVS Cats have NOTHING NEW! Oh well, I guess I'll go jock the Spokanne WA post. Yeah, and Went, just a bit of advise. If you really want to be taken seriously, learn how to paint clean with german caps and focus less on style and letter structure. Then you'll be a "real" writer.

Guest DRIPONERS

went sofa amen and all heads from 505

represent the funky cats in albuquerque all this crazy funk makes me wanna ditch work and go paitn a wall for those heads who dont know fuck you went has been around longer then the rest of ya cats these cats in the 505 have the freshest burners styles and colors eva they the cats i look up to nothing like a good amen throwie to make my day

Guest DRIPONERS

WERD YO I THINK SOFA YOU AND YOUR CATS SHOULD PAINT BRIDGE WALLS LIKE THIS CRAZY PRODUCTIN AND KILL IT DOWN I THE VALLEY

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived