seeking on a train

tue skinny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now this may be way out of the topic, but seeking, you said you kind of toured? I saw some of your shit, and it had 1200 hobos on it. Is this whom you toured with, just wondering. If so..... i'll give ya props for that.

I used to live in Alaska from 1997 to 2000. I used to hit fre8s there too.(Anchorage).They get fre8s from mostley Seattle and Canada from what I can tell.They are all barged up there too.Simetimes they get fre8s from other parts of the U.S too. And thats dope if you toured with

Anticon!!!!!!!!!!much props!!!

Originally posted by Boring Bastard

Nice try sucker! I've got numerous fr8's in all 49 states, guaranteed!

Sorry to burst your bubble buddy, but this is techinically impossible, unless you went to ALL 49 states and painted there. You see, if you knew anything about freight routes, you know that most of them only hit certain states, while some of them (depending on where you live) only go around and around certain areas. And since you refused to back yourself up in the "Seeking Innocence Freights" thread on the Bench, it just gives me more of a reason not to believe you.

:p

Originally posted by Secret

Sorry to burst your bubble buddy, but this is techinically impossible, unless you went to ALL 49 states and painted there. You see, if you knew anything about freight routes, you know that most of them only hit certain states, while some of them (depending on where you live) only go around and around certain areas. And since you refused to back yourself up in the "Seeking Innocence Freights" thread on the Bench, it just gives me more of a reason not to believe you.

:p

Goddamn, you're entertaining!! I know plenty about fr8 routes and understand more than enough to get the jist of the fact that an old homey of mine now lives in Florida and............his wife and him have called me on 3 seperate occassions just to let me know that I've been "spotted" on totally seperate brands of cars that were painted at totally seperate spots more than 150 miles away from each other............I've used the tracking programs solely for the purpose of entertaining myself with the idea in mind of "Where do they stop and head off to next?" I was suprised with the results in that they DO touch down in numerous states............I more than understand the idea of "local lines" relaying the same cars forever..........I'll be posting in the bench with the help of "Siloette" who had agreed to assist me! I've never stepped on your toes so don't step on mine! Get back if you want to jibber jabber too loudmouth!! ;)

Originally posted by seeking innocence

"the suspense, was making me SICK!

she pulled her panties down and the bitch had a DICK!

i said 'damn' dropped the gun from ma hand,

what i thought was a bitch was nothing but.... fuck all"

It's "gat".. "I said damn, dropped the GAT from my hand".. Eazy E would be turning over in his grave right now.

:rolleyes:

And since you refused to back yourself up in the "Seeking Innocence Freights" thread on the Bench, it just gives me more of a reason not to believe you.

And that is why I won't even bother with you, Boring Bastard. Everyone knows you are all talk. Have a good night.

And that is why I won't even bother with you, Boring Bastard. Everyone knows you are all talk. Have a good night.

Hahahaha! What's the matter little girl? Get in someone's business when they never dabbled in yours?? The flicks will be up this week, guaranteed! Until then............ enjoy your piddly cyber existence here in computer land! Ankle biting chihuahua's get no love!!;)

Archived