seeking on a train

tue skinny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fuck all

quantity doesn't mean shit if it doesn't have any bit of quality to it..

one suggestion for seeking, get off the computer and hit the books for a while for your trying to write. you put such shame in this game..

Originally posted by fuck all

one suggestion for seeking, get off the computer and hit the books for a while for your trying to write. you put such shame in this game..

'hit the books for a while for your trying to write'? perhaps you should hit the books.

"the suspense, was making me SICK!

she pulled her panties down and the bitch had a DICK!

i said 'damn' dropped the gun from ma hand,

what i thought was a bitch was nothing but.... fuck all"

Back to one of the side topics...I looked into the Alaska issue and the Alaska Railroad runs a barge out of Seattle once or twice a week (Wed/Thurs usually) that unloads in Whittier AK. I even saw a flick of it sailing. One boxcar on board looked pieced but it's way too far away to be sure.

Originally posted by fuck all

quantity doesn't mean shit if it doesn't have any bit of quality to it..

....so wack to hop into this argument......but I really should stick up for a good friend and a great artist who's getting shitted on for no reason.

Who are you to be talking, fuckall? We know who you are and what you write, and you don't have shit to speak of in terms of quality or quantity. Even after all your leeching off of other writers, you have absolutely nothing to show for it. Run your mouth a little more, buddy.

Guest furious pete

wow seeking, you sure are hard. no one cares about how many freights you've painted or how many streets. cant you take a joke? a guy said he crossed you out, he didnt, it was a joke. get over it, you dont have to freak out and count your ups for us alright?

how many topics have been started dissing seeking? just out of curiousity...

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

Back to one of the side topics...I looked into the Alaska issue and the Alaska Railroad runs a barge out of Seattle once or twice a week (Wed/Thurs usually) that unloads in Whittier AK. I even saw a flick of it sailing. One boxcar on board looked pieced but it's way too far away to be sure.

Thanks Cracked!

i will support any writer that gets up with even the littlest bit of talent..whether i hate them ro not they will still get my repspect for painting long as it isnt a bite..seeking do your thing..ive seen some of your stuff i liked..some i didnt..but that dont mean shit to you aslong as your happy right? so dont even bother talking back to these kids.

keep the dreds alive

you are smart , where do you get all this information ?

Both of you paint..both of you are nice guys who just happen to be very opinionated..Tell you what if you both are fighting for no reason in a month or so..then I'll judge The "battle"..and we can all hug and go out for sundaes..My treat

Ill go check out the docks for the alaskan directed barges..might make for some interesting sketches and flicks..I'll let you know what I run into..

Originally posted by siloette

Both of you paint..both of you are nice guys who just happen to be very opinionated..Tell you what if you both are fighting for no reason in a month or so..then I'll judge The "battle"..and we can all hug and go out for sundaes..My treat

Ill go check out the docks for the alaskan directed barges..might make for some interesting sketches and flicks..I'll let you know what I run into..

I tried calling you and got no answer!!:eek:

Guest wakassOATH

how come this hasent been closed, if this thread wasnt about seeking or some other mod.. it would say..

"closed, we have a spotted thread for a reason" or some shit like that

close this shit

Because various side topics erupted that were worth keeping.

For example, the Alaskan barge thing. (Those flicks of the barge can be found somewhere on www.akrr.com under marine rail something or other.)

Wow...........that's crazy to actually see the schedule that they go off of.............. Interesting stuff!!

THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS

THERES JUST TOO MUCH TO READ IT BORRED ME BY THE 4TH POST

GOODLORD THIS SHIT IS PATHEDIC

NIGGAS NEED TO JUST PAINT AND SHUT THE FUCK UP

BOOO HOOO WANT SOME CHEESE WITH THAT WINE!:mad:

GODAMMN !!!!!!!

HOW MANY FR8S HAVE YALL EVEN PAINTED THIS YEAR??

Guest HESHIANDET

when i was in alaska this past summer i saw hecka amounts of those brages and hecka pieces on alot of cars. the majority of the crs i saw were tankers and bnsf boxes. oh and i rode on an akrr passenger train and it was cool.

Guest Handjob

Its all Boring Bastard on this one. Sorry if this comment is a little late, but I see a retarded amount of his freights compared to Seeking's. BB is a freight gangster.

"So you guys is Canadians, huh..."

I DONT GET IT.........

WHY ALL THE HATING.....

seeking is one cool mofo, nothing but love for him

alot of people talking kaka in here, and in alot of threads and

dont know graffiti, its a damn shame....

they know online-and they know trendy freights stuff,

and scribble magazine, thats NOT graffiti....

seekin, let it slide....

and toys, just shut ure mouths

Guest GorbortOrman

I was sitting at a friend's house rescently and was watching home footage of trains rolling infront of his house. He filmed this white hopper with a big ANSIQ on thge far left, it was cool. i think the fill in was red maybe and the letters were straight basic letters...

Archived