>>>>JES<<<<

God Awful

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SlakrOner

god damn thats a nice thread, bump for all of it.... i dont think jes' shit looks like jets at all, they have 3 of the same letters its going to look a lil similar and daze's stuff has a very slight resemblence to onorok maybe, i can see how you could say that, but i still think daze's stuff is way different ...

Originally posted by 5th wheel

i really do like those freights..and that wall...but am i the only one that notices his stuff looks like GES of 3A..even down to his JES signature/lettering thing in his piece..JES DA....GES 3A..and that wall and billboard look just like ges...and then half of his other stuff looks like revok...i dont know what to think....but again i dont know much about this guy or how long he's been writin...but i was just adding what im feelin....i still think its some good stuff though dont get me wrong

jes isnt in DA.

its just

Jeva, codak, paus and diem.

Guest richard kyel
Originally posted by 5th wheel

i really do like those freights..and that wall...but am i the only one that notices his stuff looks like GES of 3A..even down to his JES signature/lettering thing in his piece..JES DA....GES 3A..and that wall and billboard look just like ges...and then half of his other stuff looks like revok...i dont know what to think....but again i dont know much about this guy or how long he's been writin...but i was just adding what im feelin....i still think its some good stuff though dont get me wrong

dude you see that was a ges piece i beat the piece with a stick and the g turned to a j. and yeah he is bitting. but personally i dont care. someone else needs to push that style. and i dont think ges would care to much either he might take it as a complement

Are your people retards???????JES?........GES?......same letters way differnt.please, stop the sub notes,this man paints hard and above all bombs hard stop acting like he got good off biting,he got good offpainting. if it was a get up or shut up world yall wouldnt say shit on this guy.Post some shit he bit off of???!!!!???!@!!

Guest richard kyel

dude i dont know how to post flicks but the simple look like something he would do as does the one posted by wilt dude im not saying he dont paint or isnt good i just think it looks like he may have bitten ges on the leg just a bit

FUCK THE HATERS.

nothin else to say, but ill continue.

it almost seems like baggin on people is a way to conform. a social act.

i thought all you fucksticks were against society's influence on you.

when one person says bite, you all say bite.

leave people alone and do your own thing, if someone else doesnt want to, and likes some particular way somethings done, let them do it.

your not helping them or yourself by fuckin with them about it.

• 4 months later...

i remember when jes first popped up in around around the metro area and before i knew it , the kid was everywhere ... and i mean EVERYWHERE ... def. bombs hard and even tho' i dont know him , he deserve every lil bit of credit he can get

bump

this is funny

because this tread is pretty old and just yesterday i seen jes tags in a station i dont remember where it was,i was all over yesterday,maybe steinway on the r train, or some where in bk, i'm not sure,,,,,,,,bump

Archived