Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DyS$kysE

clothing

i wear a lot of hoodies and like sometimes icp shirts but mostly just some shirts that cost like 5 dollars or whatever. i need a backpack and i need a bandana to keep my face from being seen while tagging. i used to tag in big jeans and black hoodie and a bandana

Walking around with a fucking bandanna on is just going to bring attention to you dude. Know what I wear? Fucking khakis and a nice t shirt and some loafers. Cops dont expect anybody dressed nice to be up to some suspect ass shit.

You wear icp shirts...?

Well that explains why you're so god damn annoying.

Bombing in business suits is really where its at.

I have a bespoke suit and keep my cans in my briefcase.

Well I like hoodies too! I don't like to receive much attention, therefore I only wear grey, blue and black colors mostly

i never order clothes online. the options are limitless but youre not there in person to check for damages, fabric quality, random factory jizz stains, durability, or anything of that nature

unless its from a small company off etsy or some shit, the person packaging it sure as hell isnt going to care for the most part

you dont really need to cover your face up with a glow in the dark skull bandana for tagging da streets, because:

1-thats suspect as fuck

2-good citizens will already point their fingers at you and simply yell, "officer, its that loudly-dressed juggalo, leaving a trail of faygo"

• Like 1

Loose t-shirts and shorts in Summer

Jacket, jeans and beanie in Winter

Tote bag with paint. That basic life.

A plain hanes tee and fucking jeans and if it cold out a damn jacket..... didnt know there was some fashionista writers out there with accessories!!!!!

I just dress normally. Not too nice and not poorly, just kind of run-of-the-mill type shit

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now