Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kelly H Baker

I love smoking and I don't want to quit. Are there any precautions to keep my health well?

Diet?

Exercise?

Crack?

How bout cancer?

Unrelated to noob/possible troll, amazing what the potheads can do with things like edibles that the tobacco industry never did. On the other hand, an edible of THC is more fun than one of nicotine.

• Like 1

I found a whole cigarette on the ground yesterday. Like a 5 dollar bill. Sinner must have been trying to pull one out and ended up with one flying.

I seem to recall a general advisory notice about brunts being snoked on an erryday basis. Check the Surgeon General for further detail.

I love smoking and I don't want to quit. Are there any precautions to keep my health well?

I used to smoke a lot as well, but it made me sick, like I've been coughing and suffering from asthma. It also prevented me from thinking up of great ideas for my writing work. It like numbed my brain or something. So I had to stop because I want to feel healthier, although my doctor said that it would take 10 years to be detoxified.

Posted (edited)

idk according to doctors its a healthy pastime :classic_wink:

cigarette-adscamelsstanford.jpg.759bb83394a3e0e6e6b4ed12d04c0f26.jpg

Edited by Brink

Same. I did get the script for the nicotine gum, haven't turned it in yet.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now