Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SHUVEL2

IM TRYING TO MAKE A NEW FACEBOOK

well it is really just a website but all you have to do is click to put pictures and music and stuff and all that so anyone with me it is on wix.com also if anyone has any tips on manifestation like tricks you have used in the past when you wanted something and have got it without fail please tell meh

Goats*, blowing a singular goat will not get you what you want, only when you surpass double digit goats will your desired destiny manifest itself in the form of castles

on the smoke meth thing I feel you that seems to get it done like ive never smoked meth but I have token Adderall and when I want something I just sit there and use the retarded kid look until I'm done doing what I gotta do to get it so peace up

Goats*, blowing a singular goat will not get you what you want, only when you surpass double digit goats will your desired destiny manifest itself in the form of castles

for some reason all your post is telling me is to right sixsixsix on some walls and eat some people to get it

Had this in my quotes. Don't remember why.

Anyway, been up all night.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now