IRON CHEF!

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Guest ctrl+alt+del

while toiling in my own pitiful depression, i came across IRON CHEF! i cant figure out if its suppose to be taken seriously or if its a joke. for those that have never seen it, its on the "FOOD CHANNEL" and other chefs challenge the IRON CHEFS. They have a "theme" to cook with, todays theme was to use SEA BASS. whoever cooks the best dish wins. its pretty weird though. they treat it like its a sport, with announcers and judges and close up action shots. my favorite IRON CHEF is macheeba, he never smiles.

cheers for sharing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

i love when the judges taste the food and give their opinion on it. whoever dubs the english voices is way too enthusiastic, making it all the more better.

Guest Pinche Hoto

IRON CHEF is dope as hell. The over enthusiastic voices are fucking great!!! And the leader host guy is my hero. Dude gets happy over fucking fish! Hes fucking coool!!! im fucking serious too

um don't get me started on food tv man. ok, too late, i have to say that lots of them iron chef shows are interesting, but i wouldn't recommend it to the uninitiated. i watch lots of foodie shows, my all time favorite is julia child, that esposito chick, cooking live with sara moulton, good eats with alton brown, that david rosengarten show taste something or other, jauque and claudine, micheal chiarello's napa, mario vitale, martin yan, emeril (in doses), naked chef (jamie oliver is a complete tosser but good show), melting pot (except padma luxsmi? she's hard to take and it's always vegetarian, low fat, and NOT indian? ? ?, and how come she's the only one who doesn't have a partner), that dessert lady on the food network makes bomb dessert, great chefs on the dickscovery channel, well, that's about all of it, there really isn't a whole lot else that has caught my interest regularly enough. i've probably left some stuff out. you start watching that shit regularly you'll pick shit up real fast and maybe figure out the iron chef.

Originally posted by CarltonBanks

man bobby flay is a piece of fucking shit, throwing chop boards and shit. he has no respect for the iron chef kitchen. His new show is wack too

haha yeah. that dick even climbed the table and stood up on the cutting board after he won. the iron chef dude looked mighty pissed.

Yeah man, Iron Chef is the shit. Ive been watching it for over a year. The best part is when the host guy takes a fat bite out of that pepper and the beggining, and how one of the judges is always a "psychic". It really shows alot about Japanese culture.

Originally posted by XMartyrX

The IRON Chef rocks! Coming in a close second would be the Naked Chef. But Iron Chef is definately a wild time.

Yeah the Naked Chef has to be my favorite... I can actually learn how to cook from that show.

• 4 weeks later...

my fav episode that i talk about all the time has got to be when the food theme for the battle was octopus......yeh they had live octopus and they straight sliced em up on the spot and all the dismembered tentacles were slithering and then last bloop off with the head it was maad gross I LIKED IT!!!

• 1 year later...

Archived