Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Keepitrail

ROUND TWO MOTHERFUCKERS. BUCKLE UP! KIR'S HITTIN THE ROAD AGAIN

After a very, very long mindfuck of a year, I'm itching for adventure again. Moving out of my apartment tomorrow. Friend loaned me his 30ft RV for several months. Two puppies. Broke up with my girlfriend of 5 years. Just picked up a Canon T4i DSLR. I have $1000 for gas. A shotgun, a 30.06, a .22 revolver, .22 semi auto rifle, and my trusty .40 Caliber Desert Eagle. Heading out in a couple days. I'm going to continue where I left off in my Travelogue. So ready to get the fuck outta the bay, 1 way ticket to fuckallville, USA.

If you haven't been following, start at page 1 on the top stickied thread in Ch. 0, "Travelogue". I'll be picking up where I left off there, updating soon with heaps of pictures.

I'll also be posting shit on my instagram @Keepitrail

Who's comin' with me, man.... Who's comin' with me!?

PM ME DETAILS IF YOU WANNA GET A BEER OR PAINT OR ADVENTURE.

osquY40.jpg.f18cd8fd54ebc68e530a63f16a5af169.jpg

• Like 4

FUCK YES.

If you swing through CO you know you've got a place to clean up and hang out for as long as you need. Be safe and keep it fuckin' rail, bruh.

Come to Australia, shoot something worth killing.

7564006-3x2-340x227.jpg.7c278525aff48aa7d5a5fd9296fd5b04.jpg

For the record, I do not actually advocate the killing of any politicians. This is just a joke because Pauline Hanson is stinking this place up like an old wombat carcass on the side of the road in January.

• Like 1

Ha! KIR's last thread had pics of him killing wild animals and that was the scariest looking Australian wild pig I could find!!!!!!

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now