FUNKY FRESH FLICKS!!!!!!!

Guest o.g.sofa1

Guest o.g.sofa1
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest o.g.sofa1

WORD UP!!!!!!

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY BOYS,MY FAMILY MY GIRL AND DAUGHTER.WREKOGNIZE THIS KING FROM NEW MEXICO!!!!!!!!PEACE!!!!SOFA1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by mosluggo

yeah, post more mber, onorok, etc... and others,, I never see any of their stuff on here......

im not hating on sofa's posting, but this point is stupid: mber and onorok (both good friends and crewmembers of mine) have never ONCE posted their shit on here. so why even put their names in your mouth like that?

im the only one from my whole crew that ever posts on here. and when i do post flicks, sometimes i post our shit, including my own. i dont think id go as far as posting a whole thread of my own shit, but im not hating on dude cause hes good and hes not big headed.

peace, sofa.

Originally posted by cheerleader

im not hating on sofa's posting, but this point is stupid: mber and onorok (both good friends and crewmembers of mine) have never ONCE posted their shit on here. so why even put their names in your mouth like that?

im the only one from my whole crew that ever posts on here. and when i do post flicks, sometimes i post our shit, including my own. i dont think id go as far as posting a whole thread of my own shit, but im not hating on dude cause hes good and hes not big headed.

peace, sofa.

I said that because most of the time, which isn't a lot, 3/4 of the graf on here is the same. I was using Mber & Ono as an example. Thats why I said it. I don't know about anybody else, but I like variety. Peace...

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by UndergroundEssentials

Stop posting ur own shit...this board shouldnt be used for self promotion...:D :D :D :D

omg - UndergroundEssentials you are the biggest hating , queen of toys that there ever was.

we've all seen your non existant site . and we know that the reason its down is because you have nothing to show.

part of an artists job is to get their work seen.

so, heres some advice:

-go out and paint.

-graduate the seventh grade.

-learn some consideration and respect.

-and remember: it is best to be thought of a fool than to open your mouth and prove it.

i'm calling you out (again) post some shit or stfu.

sorry for the rant. we return you now to the 505.

Archived