Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest o.g.sofa1

FUNKY FRESH FLICKS!!!!!!!

Guest o.g.sofa1
Guest o.g.sofa1

WORD UP!!!!!!

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY BOYS,MY FAMILY MY GIRL AND DAUGHTER.WREKOGNIZE THIS KING FROM NEW MEXICO!!!!!!!!PEACE!!!!SOFA1

some of em aren't to bad ... others , well : blah

def. a lot better than the last set of sofa pics that got posted !

Originally posted by UndergroundEssentials

Stop posting ur own shit...this board shouldnt be used for self promotion...:D :D :D :D

yeah, post more mber, onorok, etc... and others,, I never see any of their stuff on here......

Originally posted by mosluggo

yeah, post more mber, onorok, etc... and others,, I never see any of their stuff on here......

im not hating on sofa's posting, but this point is stupid: mber and onorok (both good friends and crewmembers of mine) have never ONCE posted their shit on here. so why even put their names in your mouth like that?

im the only one from my whole crew that ever posts on here. and when i do post flicks, sometimes i post our shit, including my own. i dont think id go as far as posting a whole thread of my own shit, but im not hating on dude cause hes good and hes not big headed.

peace, sofa.

^^ I agree this post is better...but the first flick is a lil cheesy...keep painting Sofa...

Originally posted by cheerleader

im not hating on sofa's posting, but this point is stupid: mber and onorok (both good friends and crewmembers of mine) have never ONCE posted their shit on here. so why even put their names in your mouth like that?

im the only one from my whole crew that ever posts on here. and when i do post flicks, sometimes i post our shit, including my own. i dont think id go as far as posting a whole thread of my own shit, but im not hating on dude cause hes good and hes not big headed.

peace, sofa.

I said that because most of the time, which isn't a lot, 3/4 of the graf on here is the same. I was using Mber & Ono as an example. Thats why I said it. I don't know about anybody else, but I like variety. Peace...

Guest MAS 1 DAC

:eek:

GOD DAMN YOUR UGLY...

Stop hatin' on this guy just cause how he fucking looks, that doesn't matter. What matters is how well he paints.

Btw that first Onorok freight is mad!

Guest emit_df

nice post.......but is that sofa standing next to his bomb..that can't be smart. evidence is all the cops need.

Originally posted by UndergroundEssentials

Stop posting ur own shit...this board shouldnt be used for self promotion...:D :D :D :D

omg - UndergroundEssentials you are the biggest hating , queen of toys that there ever was.

we've all seen your non existant site . and we know that the reason its down is because you have nothing to show.

part of an artists job is to get their work seen.

so, heres some advice:

-go out and paint.

-graduate the seventh grade.

-learn some consideration and respect.

-and remember: it is best to be thought of a fool than to open your mouth and prove it.

i'm calling you out (again) post some shit or stfu.

sorry for the rant. we return you now to the 505.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this