im going to play a hockey game . bye

tue skinny

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Anson Carter, Jerome Iginla, Mike Grier, Donald Brashear

I don't even play/watch hockey. But I live in Canada where apparantly it's the only sport in the world......

it IS the only sport.

bump for slapshot.

call detroit tell dem trade me right fucking now!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by wild turkey

gino odjick, george laraque, and who remembers dave semenko?

man i used to love getting in brawls when i played minor hockey

i used to play minor hockey until it started to cost mega dollars........

i used to fukkin love scraping too , but then this one night this big fukker slashed me in the friggin wrist and i thought it had fuckin broken......so i skate thru center and slash his knee , he falls and draws a penalty , blah blah , i get out of the box and whatever , then my next shift ( after i got benched a few ) he wants to get into fisticuffs , so we start to fight and blows get traded then one of his teamates comes in and almost takes my head off ,so my boy bryen jumps in , benches clear and im thinkin " this is fukkin great "

then i rember im fightin and losing by the way but now i got the furious rage adrenaline rush from being nearlt beheaded and fullout smash this guy in the nose.......

IT WAS THE SICKEST THING I EVER SEEN , HIS NOSE BREAKS AND BLOOD FUKKIN FLIES EVERYWHERE , HE FALLS BACK AND HITS HIS HEAD ON THE ICE AND STARTS CONVULSING---- I WAS ALL SCARED AND CONFUSED AND SHIT AND IT TURNS OUT HE HAD AN IRREGULAR HEARTBEAT AND NEARLY DIED ( AND A SERIOUSLY BROKEN NOSE)

FROM THEN ON I DIDNT FULLOUT SCRAP NO MORE..............

Originally posted by cee-lok

could you tell me please how does squid correlate with hockey?

BOY HOWDY! Talk about drunk! whew! good times...

I realize that there has already been one explanation of the squid thing, and I'm not very knowledgable about hockey BUT... I thought the squid went back to the 20's or 30's... I always thought it was symbolic of official corruption in Detroit, the 10 tentacles representing the insidious nature of the corruption. It has been my understanding that it was tossed on the ice to interrupt play and protest 'bad' calls but... I dunno...

Guest wakassOATH

^^^^^^

wrong, the number of tenticals on the squid represent the nuber of games the wings won straight in the playoffs one year back in the day and it stuck

i know this because im a canadian and yes, it is the only sport we care about up here.. my grandma has taken me to more games when i was a kid then most of you hard hitters have done freights. as of late i havent kept track hehe i find im really out of place here in korea in the winter, most of my friends here havent even seen a pair of skates, and if your a canadian male, and you havent skated people start to think your a head case

damn! no corruption... I would quit liking hockey if it weren't for the fights... and the fact that I'm already not that big a fan... I've been ice skating a few times though, it's tougher than roller skating but there was no 70's disco, couple only skates OR hokey pokey...

Guest wakassOATH

yea the fights are great .. back home in montreal we always play hockey at the park in winter a good game of english vs, the evil french:mad: always ends up in a brawl :beat:

Guest CRUNKABUNKA

DARREN MACARTHY IS BEST FUCKING FIGHTER IN THE NHL I REMEMBER WHEN BROKE 3 FINGER LAYING OUT ERIC LINDROSS

BUMPTY BUMP BUMP FOR THE RED WINGS AND BRUINS

Archived