stupid stuff......nonsense

just~someone~else~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by brown twinkie:

anyhow, not to say you're

a biter......cuz i don't think you are....but that

first drawing reminds so much of lics.......

which is a good thing..............

i've had people say tht to me before......i love his shit, me and him are similar in ways, both weird ....i met him once, real nice guy.......where's mes??????

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by phax:

hmm... how come when people are trying to be abstract they put those boxes in the background?

It's contrast.. not abstract.

someone else. is that your work or are you just posting fomr someone else? if u dont wanna respond on here u can get my email addy off the message board.. i just think its really good.. its nice to see things not so clean an perfect every now an then.

Guest AidsIsDeadlyShit

it was amusing reading through this seeing you speak in the third person .. but as for your work .. i dont like it to much.. the piece is ok.. whatever

Originally posted by AidsIsDeadlyShit:

it was amusing reading through this seeing you speak in the third person .. but as for your work .. i dont like it to much.. the piece is ok.. whatever

who him?????or the other guy?????someone else????ohhh just someone else.

yeah that guy is pretty retarded..no i'm retarded....no they're retard .....AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Bevis:

how many of those do you do a night when your sitting at dennys waiting for her?

..she's fucking someone else?

he sits at home all nite with no friends except for those that live somewhere else.....oohhhhhh....but he could have friends but he doesn't like most people.......how sad.

Originally posted by just~someone~else~:

sure dude but i think his handstyle suks....needs to get slapped upside the head.....stupid fuckhead.......fuck fuck fuck!

i'll slap him for ya.......

Guest beardo

this dude has figured out how to both make the dissers look like morons and avoid any incrimination whatsoever.. smart fella

Archived