Bombing Or Murals??

aret

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hmm i would have to disagree with what #2 said cause its like this... graff is vandalism no matter what.. and tagging is most likely more to be vandalism.. thats why you shouldnt tag you should bomb and as for murals they get dissed by taggers or busted over within days...so yeah why spend all that time when you can bomb?.......

A to the G........:D

A wildstyle does not achieve it's full potential unless it's done at night, just like a tag or a throw-up. Dayspots can be fun, but I really think they should be seen as practice, or a cheap way to get seen. The essence of writing graffiti is PUBLIC, not backwoods spots that no regular person would ever find.

GIANT - BA, Skullz

murals is what brings out the true meaning of graffiti.

what!!!! bombing is how it all started man. if you dont bomb then you aint no writer. getting up that is what graff is all about. because before people were doing pieces, permission walls, productions and all that they were bombing. bombing is how it all started . bombing is how everyone starts. with out bombing there would be no graffiti

BOMBING IS THE TRUE MEANING OF GRAFF

Re: strike that, reverse it

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

hence I don't ever get along with writers, dont get me wrong - Its up to you

but I personally have that in reverse

and dont give me that "youre a pussy" bullshit, I bomb too, but it has less meaning for me - mind you, who says it cant be bombing AND artsy?

thats terrific. it is artsy to me but not to the sculptor fags around the way. i personally dont give a fuck what you think of my shit. i do my shit to release anger.boredom.creativity mad shit..i like bombing alot more then pieces but bombing definitly couldent be taken as artsy if it was in any non writers eyes..who gives a fuck if it is anyways..im just doing my thing.

Re: Re: strike that, reverse it

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

thats terrific. it is artsy to me but not to the sculptor fags around the way. i personally dont give a fuck what you think of my shit. i do my shit to release anger.boredom.creativity mad shit..i like bombing alot more then pieces but bombing definitly couldent be taken as artsy if it was in any non writers eyes..who gives a fuck if it is anyways..im just doing my thing.

your reading clearly isn't the best, so I'll give you a hand: I SAID IT'S UP TO YOU PERSONALLY

geez man, I know its a bitch having your period, but try to calm down....................................................I never said ANYTHING about your shit - i personally dont give a fuck what YOU think of your shit. Settle down Beavis :crazy:

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by giantone

A wildstyle does not achieve it's full potential unless it's done at night, just like a tag or a throw-up. Dayspots can be fun, but I really think they should be seen as practice, or a cheap way to get seen. The essence of writing graffiti is PUBLIC, not backwoods spots that no regular person would ever find.

GIANT - BA, Skullz

Yeah, those day spots get you noticed by really cool people like Susan Farrell of ArtCrimes.

bombing is nice but i like that gratification that comes with a production or a peice

thats why peice is taken from "masterpeice" because it's your sistene chapel its your work of art you spend hours sometimes working on it it makes you feel good to see it when it's finished

Originally posted by aret

Bombing in my opinion is what's making the community think of graffiti as more of vandalism than a work of art. There isn't anything wrong with bombing but murals is what brings out the true meaning of graffiti. I would say that bombing is more vandalism than murals.

What do u dorks out there think??

Bob Marley is King

AE..Abnormal Erections

yea bombing on top of murals is great...

Originally posted by try me.

i got into graff because of the anti media approach of bombing, but i see bolth artists and bombers needing

to unite to keep graff strong.

artists and bombers rah rah rah!!!!

here we go bombers here we go clap clap

:lol:

to go along with what the guy above me said, as long as its done well....theres nothing more unattractive, to me anyway, than a wall covered in wak tags, graffiti isnt about art or destruction, to me its about style....and it doesnt matter how you use it wether it be illegal or legal, the manipulation of letters is graffiti, the way you choose to express your manipulation is up to you...

and to go along with;

and to go along with what the guy above me said. style is most important.thats what separates. some stuff needs to be buffed

throws with style, in the right spots. finley crafted handstyles...

well respected... bombing is the heart of graf. anyone can paint a

legal. the risks and style, also placement of throws & hands is what

earns the points. its just a diff. way of livin. fuck permission:krunk:

bombing is the bomb as with what has been said i agree with most of it pieces and shit were started with bombs what more do you want, what i hate is stupid little fucken 12 years olds thinking there top shit and just doing there shitty little tags all over the place fucken ugly as and they piss me off cause most of them are shit

Archived