Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
emptyyCans

Needing Advicee

hey, im from down south of Australia. Growing up seeing some pretty nice pieces. Just not sure where to start? Especially with what my style of text and what I should be throwing up (name wise) really new to this all not sure what people call there "tags" and all. I've come across this site to get some sweet tips with where I should start and all.

If you have to ask the internet what YOU WANT to write, you shouldn't be in this at all.

I believe your local lexicon would be, "fuck off ya cunt."

If you have to ask the internet what YOU WANT to write, you shouldn't be in this at all.

I believe your local lexicon would be, "fuck off ya cunt."

Fair Dinkum!

If you have to ask the internet what YOU WANT to write

Thinking about this the internetz would probably choose something like Graffy McGraff Face, so I say go with that, works well for an E2E.

Over night I thought about it, and I've come to the idea of "Waste" because it'll be a waste of paint. I'm really shit with this stuff. I get your point Fist 666 I just wasn't sure based on the fact I don't want to have a tag that's already used commonly. Catch me?

Go read the Toys Post here thread from start to current. You're hung up on a name as your identity before you've even learned how to make letters? You've got two options A. Just stay the fuck away from graffiti because you'll add nothing ever. or B. Stop posting, start reading, keep drawing, eventually paint something that isn't embarrassing and get back to us. (pro-tip: this will take more than a couple weeks...)

• Like 2

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this