hella corny.. but do it anyway

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1LIFE2LIVE

(fade scene in with Rachel and Marissa at the club. Pop music is in the background, lights flashing and people are dancing.)

Rachel: (turns to Marissa, cocktail in hand) Hey Marissa, have you heard the new Piebald album?

Marissa: (leaning in to hear) What was that, Rachel?

Rachel: (annoyed and snotty) Did I stuh-stuh-stuh-stuh-stutter? I SAID have you heard the new Piebald album, "we are the only friends we have"? I got an advance copy.

Marissa: (assumes bitch position) Ummm...no. I never heard of them. Do they have a video?

Rachel: (angry now) No you stupid bitch. They're not some kind of Britney Spears, Saves The Day type shit. This is a good band. Let me show you, you stupid filthy whore.

(With that, Rachel removes a high heel and slams Marissa in the face. Marissa is knocked out and gets amnesia. Rachel storms out, bllody heel in hand, and proceeds to Cape Cod, where she indulges in recreational drug use and fear and loathing on Cape Cod.)

Originally posted by 1LIFE2LIVE

(fade scene in with Rachel and Marissa at the club. Pop music is in the background, lights flashing and people are dancing.)

Rachel: (turns to Marissa, cocktail in hand) Hey Marissa, have you heard the new Piebald album?

Marissa: (leaning in to hear) What was that, Rachel?

Rachel: (annoyed and snotty) Did I stuh-stuh-stuh-stuh-stutter? I SAID have you heard the new Piebald album, "we are the only friends we have"? I got an advance copy.

Marissa: (assumes bitch position) Ummm...no. I never heard of them. Do they have a video?

Rachel: (angry now) No you stupid bitch. They're not some kind of Britney Spears, Saves The Day type shit. This is a good band. Let me show you, you stupid filthy whore.

(With that, Rachel removes a high heel and slams Marissa in the face. Marissa is knocked out and gets amnesia. Rachel storms out, bllody heel in hand, and proceeds to Cape Cod, where she indulges in recreational drug use and fear and loathing on Cape Cod.)

you have an advance copy?? no way..

Guest imported_El Mamerro

panacea.jpg

This said "Panacea" at first (my favorite DJ/ drum n' bass producer), but I suck at graff, so I deconstructed the shit out of the letters and I don't even think it reads Panacea anymore. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived