Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brink

Surveying a spot

Depends on the kind of spot. In general, entrances, exits, general lay of the land- like good to know if you're facing water or a dead end in a direction, visibility, how it looks day/night, traffic around/in/out of area, might check it on different days/times to get a sense of schedule....

• Like 2

Depends how old you are

Im not concerned about myself, I was just wondering if others spend time on surveying a spot, or if they just go balls to the wall

Depends on the kind of spot. In general, entrances, exits, general lay of the land- like good to know if you're facing water or a dead end in a direction, visibility, how it looks day/night, traffic around/in/out of area, might check it on different days/times to get a sense of schedule....

Quoting this post because it is an excellent one that summarizes my feelings.

My reply was meant in general. I didn't give a fuck and had my laces tight before I was old enough to get locked up.

Now I use common sense with a hint of courage and almost always solo.

Never depend on other people.

Ever.

• Like 2

Im not concerned about myself, I was just wondering if others spend time on surveying a spot, or if they just go balls to the wall

No matter the spot, I've never put my balls on any wall

depends on the spot really, if it's just a wall on a street probably give it the look left look right then go for it. if its a yard/lay/etc or whatever probably a little prep work for example theres no yard near me but there is a one track runoff ive noticed has had a freight there every once in a while. looked it over on google maps, checked the full train schedule, spent some time just scoping it out and seeing what time workers leave it for the night etc. just need to pop the fence open and itll be ready. might be a little overkill but a spot like that where i live is rare as shit and id rather spend more time prepping = more time painting than running in blindside and getting a 1min throw on it.

but ye all depends on spot/location/what it is/etc

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now