The Mac and Siloette.....y que!

siloette

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what i always love about seein people like the mac is the fact that there already at a point where they are amazing as is..but its obvious that theyll become an even better writer/artist/anything with time..

i work with an artist here at my shop..what kills me about him is the fact that hes an amazing artist..at 26 he has more skill than most artists two or three times his age..he does these amazing paintings..and he will do nothing but improve with time..his skills are limitless..

Originally posted by siloette

Yeah T.T.Boy..that pic is actually pretty fuzzy but its really recent..but up close..its stippling..so its all..more dots collected to make shapes then I can understand the patience for...

yeah i just keep staring at it. its really amazing. id imagine its mindblowing in person.

good work mac.

silo, I wasn't the biggest fan of your piece-ing style of yore (i.e. the stuff on graf-art) but I love the evolution from there to here. the one with the red background is marvelous and your collabo's with the mac are never short of impressive. tits are always sharp too, dekae and ruen keepin' it funky. the show at indy media was nice. don't let it fade, it seems you've got yourselves a "following" of sorts.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

yeah i just keep staring at it. its really amazing. id imagine its mindblowing in person.

good work mac.

It's actually the exact same picture in real life! These computer screens are something else, I'll tell ya!! JK...........

He's got really good stuff and he seems really humble............ I had a hard time telling whether or not he was serious with me or not though?!?!

:confused: Hey there Mac.......... I'll give you a dollar if you tell me which one it is...(you know about my dollars)........serious or kidding??:confused:

Guest Pilau Hands

Your house holds mountains of talent within it.

What's up, you two crazy kids.

I've sent a few emails now, and they all are returned to me...so your hotmail wasn't working on my end there siloe. Anyhow...I'll post as you deem.

so cute

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Pilau%20Hands/mac_book_bear.jpg'>

i thought this was a cool angle

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Pilau%20Hands/mac_seattletrip.jpg'>

ok...jeez here goes

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Pilau%20Hands/in_seattle.jpg'>

Guest Pilau Hands

for fuck's sake

hahahahaha

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Pilau%20Hands/seattle_napkin.jpg'>

So why did I do it? I could offer a million answers, all false. The truth is that I'm a bad person, but that's going to change, I'm going to change. This is the last of this sort of thing. I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm going to be just like you: the job, the family, the fucking big television, the washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electrical tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisurewear, luggage, three-piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing the gutters, getting by, looking ahead, to the day you die.

Guest GUILTY COUNTY

COULD SOMEONE IN SEATTLE HELP??????

I VISITED THERE BACK IN OCTOBER...I THINK I WAS ON PIKE?? OR PINE??...DOWN SOME STEPS IN AN ALLY...I SAW SOMETHING THAT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS DONE BY THE MAC...IT LOOKED LIKE A MARTIN LUTHER KING ..IT WAS BESIDE A DEVIL CHARACTER ON A DOOR...WAS IT THE MAC OR WHAT..PLZ HELP

Guest GUILTY COUNTY

YOUR RIGHT ..THE DEVIL WAS CAUSE NOW THAT I LOOK AT THE FLICK..WHO DID THE MLK? AND CAN YOU POST MORE STUFF BY THAT CAUSE GUY?

Re: silo...

Originally posted by b/d

hey nice stuff guys! that portrait of siloette is very nice... looks just like her...

when are you two going to send us more flics???

We especially need frieght flicks.

Oh and I might be coming back to seattle this may for a show.... We should hook up and rock out.

bd@beautifuldecay.com

Just let us know when your rolling through your always welcome..We can put something together very soon...

and seeking..haha..you called me ms. mac..awesome..I got your mail..and im on it in a second..

Disco..I dont like the images they have on that cruddy local site either.they were from my first year of peicing..we all know what that can be like...Ive asked the webmaster over and over to take me completely off of his site..due to the nature of the people on there in general..and well..because he wont update..I dunno..holler at me..

Pilau..I cant open these files from work..Im trying to figure something out..I would like you to be able to show yours..You were very much there and part of the production..seen?

thanks for the compliments..

Originally posted by Boring Bastard

It's actually the exact same picture in real life! These computer screens are something else, I'll tell ya!! JK...........

He's got really good stuff and he seems really humble............ I had a hard time telling whether or not he was serious with me or not though?!?!

:confused: Hey there Mac.......... I'll give you a dollar if you tell me which one it is...(you know about my dollars)........serious or kidding??:confused:

hey buster..we have your precious fleece..

P.S. its not raining this week:)

yaknowwhatimsayin?

Thanks. Wicked post. I seen some "the mac" stuff in a mag a few yrs back.

That chick bending over the fr8 yard is poetic.. has anythign been done with that sketch??

Does "the mac" sell art?

keep it up.

Cheers.

Guest Pilau Hands

okay, i edited my post and included myself in the festivities.

it's not me at my best, but hell. good times are good times.

i haven't seen you on aim for a minute,

but im glad that you're receiving mail now

i'll be sure to send one straight away

tell "mr. ette" ( :crazy: ) i said hello.

wow....thanks a lot for all the positive responses people...way too much positive feedback...somebody talk shit!..quick!

thanks ink lunatic..

fr8o...

b/d thanks -we'll send ya some soon...

tesseract -thanks for the suggestions...I'm not familiar with guiliverianna..lemme guess..a european comic artist?

fr8lover -everything's cool with me and mack.tits..we painted last weekend..it's allll good

stateofmind -thanks..it's only about a foot long...done with paintmarker stippling...

thanks ttboy...

III II III..

boring -feel free to give me money...I'm broke and will now happily accept shit-stained bills...

cracked -very, very funny...thanks

pilau -thanks for the additions man...I can't believe you posted that stupid napkin...oh, and now that you've left, the homies are back at safeway...

guilty -those were indeed both by causeB...I think that guy is in NY now..

scott -thanks..that giant girl drawing is eventually going to be used for a tshirt design with king157...and I'd happily sell my art...in fact...I need money...I am broke...and hungry...will paint for food...

okay...I did my best to respond to people...thanks again

I'm really kinda surprised people liked the portrait of siloette so much...I didn't even think I did that great of a job....but hey -maybe people saw the loooooooovvve that was put into it....

:D

fuckin' dope.Jesus Christ,I knew there was a reason to move to Seattle.I need to get ahold of Oze...fuck,I know he is in New York-I hit up right next to him on one of his his freights at the West Seattle yard...damn,I miss that kid.I remember when all he rocked for shoes were McGregor's from K-Mart-same with Meade(old VMF)-siloette-if you know anyone who knew that dude or still knows him-tell him the inland part of the state says "what's up".-peace to Rukus and Smog-long time,no see.

If your homies with him..you can email me..and ill give you an email to reach him at..not his personal..but very close to...I cant give out personal info though..but this one will get him to hear what you have to say..word..thanks for the compliments....

Archived