The Where Are They Now, prelude to a 12oz Reunion Thread

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I like that the forum is responsive. I think I'll email for the beta. I do web dev 9-5 so I can help with some bug reporting. You guys got this on Github?

Nope, its a commercial theme that we've paid extra to unbrand and then have customized it further.

Working with a developer now to rework the mobile version, which got butchered a bit after we dialed the desktop version. Still works, but has some issues and is far from optimized from a presentation POV.

• Like 1

seems like each time i come to check in on you scumbags, there's another thread callin' out to the old heads. like twice now, which is a lot for the oontzers of days gone by.

alls i know is that Dawood went real quiet around the time AyeBee licked on Alexis Texas' ass and Earl Broclo made more money than most of us (not fuckin' hard to do though). Also, Symbols still a fruitcake and that one reposted image of a legit 'pee in her butt' moment renewed my faith in this bithc. yeah i spelled that wrong, eat a dick. i miss the days of 'day in the life' where real dudes did some real shit.

now all we got is some poofy aussie gronk moderating (shout out dude) and shit, let me check the latest posts and i'll judge mercilessly and bounce yet again.

i guess my point is;

fuck you guys,

love crime.

• Like 1

and yo, where the fuck my props at? i worked hard in that bullshit thread to get ma props, they gone now. why the fuck did we do away with inconsequential internet points? them shits were more valuable than...fuck now i remember, that sad cunt SHIT-CUNT-ONER power posting his little dick away, like internet points add inches. sad times, hope that faggot doing real bad.

• Like 3

Misteraven, your insta throw back screen grab is what peeked my interest again.

The nostalgia of what once was got me to come back, keep it up and i bet the trend will continue.

Thanks for coming back through. I really think we can tip shit over and get things popping again. Way more kids out there that are like minded and truth is that Facebook sucks and though sharing images on Instagram is quick and easy, discussions on there suck and lots of stuff doesn't fit so well in a square aspect ratio especially when you can't zoom.

Anyhow, we'll keep pluging away, but you all can definitely help by passing through regularly, contributing to the discourse around here and also spreading the new to old members as well as new heads that might make good new members.

• Like 1

Thanks for coming back through. I really think we can tip shit over and get things popping again. Way more kids out there that are like minded and truth is that Facebook sucks and though sharing images on Instagram is quick and easy, discussions on there suck and lots of stuff doesn't fit so well in a square aspect ratio especially when you can't zoom.

Yeah, this is true. The new layout already looks better on mobile, and I think that will be huge. A large part of Instagram's success is due to the fact that it's quick and easy to use on a phone. But it's limiting, since it isn't really a place for discussion. If we can get some quality discussion and flicks going, with a mobile friendly forum, I think there's a huge place for that.

• Like 2

Yeah, this is true. The new layout already looks better on mobile, and I think that will be huge. A large part of Instagram's success is due to the fact that it's quick and easy to use on a phone. But it's limiting, since it isn't really a place for discussion. If we can get some quality discussion and flicks going, with a mobile friendly forum, I think there's a huge place for that.

We started heavy development on the mobile view last night. We're expecting version 1 that we'll launch with to be completed before Wednesday of this coming week. In the meantime, you'll notice things with the new forum shift and get borked as we work through it. Already caught some issues with the desktop view that we'll correct shortly.

But yeah, I'm guessing at some point we'll reach a tipping point and start seeing exponential growth. Not long after everyone will complain that it's too crowded with noobz and nobody recognizes anyone anymore. LOL

• Like 2

I stop by and try to say something every time I do.

Every time I send an email from my not primary account Mr ABC's email comes up. I imagine other people here know that guy way better than I did but I can reach out to what might be a forgotten address if that's the only option.

Unfortunately a lot of the people I hooked up with here wrote me off because of a misunderstanding between me and another member, so I don't have many connects.

I still have shais email as well but pretty sure he doesn't fuck with technology anymore.

• Like 1

Also PM'ed about beta testing. 12oz got me through college, and by that, I mean the amount of time I spent on here made me fail and I dropped out.

Just updated your account to see the new forum. Sorry for the delay, been moving for the last two days and was packing before that. Going to be a minute for the dust to settle on my end, but at least in the meantime you can mess with the new forum.

Since this is somewhat of a reunion thread, can I ask what happened to the forum? I joined in 2008, met some cool cats off here, last visited maybe 2012 or 2013. Tried logging in last year sometime and was able to get into my account but I didn't have permission to post? Gave up, tried again another time, same thing. Then, I couldn't log in at all. I see now after looking around that this was apparently a larger issue, I'm gonna email to try and get my account back. Anyways, viewed as a guest to see what was going on, and forum was dead as hell. Thought that maybe it was because I was a guest, but now that I re-registered, I see that it wasn't. Where did everyone go? This place was poppin for the longest.

• Like 1

I left 12oz because the graffiti aspect of it drove me crazy, i had migrated into ch 0 exclusively. Then I just got busy, and the heads who were here were different than previous.

The site had major login issues that prevented many users from logging in, things like reddit arrived on the scene, causing further loss.