The Where Are They Now, prelude to a 12oz Reunion Thread

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
17 hours ago, LUGR said:

He deleted his avatar and bounced.

But for what reason tho, from what I remember everything was good other than giving him a hard time about pizza.  But that's Childs play to say the least. 

• Truth 1

19 hours ago, ndv said:

But for what reason tho, from what I remember everything was good other than giving him a hard time about pizza.  But that's Childs play to say the least. 

Hold up, I think they gave people are a hard time in the pizza thread. They almost never posted a pizza but frequently negapropped peoples pizza and called them dog vomit. I quite enjoyed it actually.

Maybe just over the internet. It has happened to me and could happen to you.

• Truth 1

5 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Dude loved to hit the trash can button - his pizza thread contributions were a crucial dynamic. Also he was a huge mammary contributor - I hope he comes back.

Mudder loved titties so much!

• Pause 1
  • Props 1

22 hours ago, Cracksmoka said:

They call me the cat man on my block. I have not found one in the wild yet but I will… Somewhere in the midwest I’ll find one.

Perhaps you should seek out the "Catman" thread I made here last year and post in it explaining how you earned the title?

Edited by Mauler5150
Added the link

• 3 weeks later...

Who would you love to see back on here?

Wondering if we can take a stab at rallying up and exercise our networking and online sleuthing skills to get back in touch with people? Feels like things are gaining traction and shouldn’t take a ton more to fuel that momentum and really tip things over. 

On 2/23/2024 at 3:49 PM, ndv said:

Yea, that's the last time I seen him. He was legit kinda mad about Detroit style Pizza topping or something. Has anyone seen him since then? There's always a small chance mixing pizza rage with return negaprop fire can be fatal.

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, nicklesndimes said:

yeah he disappeared after the detroit pizza thread. for once he was getting negapropped in a thread(just the way he'd always dish it out though to be fair), and it caused him to leave indefinitely. lol..

Did they get some negaprops and bounce? That’s hilarious!

I talked a lot of shit (pizza,  pineapples, broccolis, muppets…..etc) but I think it was all in good fun and we got along good on other topics (AI tittys and muddy sausage).

I vow not to change my avatar (customized by them for me) until their hopeful return.

• Props 1