Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
misteraven

The Where Are They Now, prelude to a 12oz Reunion Thread

We recently posted a screen shot of the OG 12oz Forum on our Instagram (@12ozprophet) and it got me thinking we should see if we can rally as many OG heads as possible up for a reunion when the new forum launches. Only reason shit sucks now is because nobody is around, which obviously self perpetuates itself. Wondering if we got a sizable number of old members back on for a minute, if we might be able to establish the critical mass to tip shit back over and get thing popping again?

Any suggestions or ideas? Likewise, if you're still in touch with old members via email, Instagram or whatever, that could help the process out. Wondering if you guys wouldn't mind putting together a roll call of 12ozProphet members you're still in touch with below. If you have a link to their IG or Twitter handle, even better.

Anyhow, figured I'd give this a shot through community outreach before digging into all the old email accounts and starting to announce all over our Instagram.

Also, for the record, we can cover any member account. If you know anyone locked out, just email us at info@12ozprophet.com and one of us will help sort it out right away.

1795327768_ScreenShot2016-08-18at11_50_15AM.thumb.png.c5b69cedf752bb24601f3971fd0a413a.png

• Like 2

it only took 3 years lol. hopefully the new 12oz gets hits like it used to, used to be hella active site. I miss all the shenanigans in ch.0 and brickslayers lol.

Working on it! In the meantime, please help us get there by spreading the news to OG members, as well as to the youngins.

:thumbsup:

On a side note, if anyone wants to beta test the new theme or even just view the forums with the new theme, PM me or email info@12ozprophet.com and we'll modify your account. It actually works a good bit better than the default theme and has no major bugs that we're aware of.

ohhhh how I've missed you.... Dance Party Crew checking in!

i hope it pops off again CZ was my spot for all randomness.

• Like 3

I saw this on Instagram earlier. I still lurk on here from time to time. Looking forward to the new site launch and hopefully seeing some of the old heads pop back in.

• Like 2

Welcome back @platapie and @the_gooch

Hit me up if you're interested in test driving the new forum. Can use some beta testers.

yeah man I'm down. not sure what you need from me for that. but ill check it

I tagged as many OGs as I could find. My memory isn't what it used to be being old and shit but I tried Glad to be back tho and Hi Hi Hi everyone and still Giants>you

• Like 3

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now