Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have one of these. dunno if it's gold or whatever but. i think i cracked it open once or twice

Yeah, I already have a gold one, but a display can decided to pop a leak and fuck it up. So now I've got a clean replacement for the shelf.

• Like 3

On 6/15/2016 at 8:32 AM, Fist 666 said:

Yeah, I already have a gold one, but a display can decided to pop a leak and fuck it up. So now I've got a clean replacement for the shelf.

still got the leaked gold?

whatsup @crave

I scored the one from this post for like $45, I saw one recently unsealed hit 75. IMO its not worth dumping/selling at this point for profit if that's the goal. Plus, its a really good book to have on your shelf.

On 11/9/2019 at 6:12 AM, Fist 666 said:

whatsup @crave

I scored the one from this post for like $45, I saw one recently unsealed hit 75. IMO its not worth dumping/selling at this point for profit if that's the goal. Plus, its a really good book to have on your shelf.

What's up, brother?!  

I figured as much.  I have a bunch of old books and zines that I was looking at helping to fund a new project.  Guess I'll hold off for now.

Happy Veterans Day, btw.  Take care of yourself.