anyone drink malt liquor

Jay214

is there anywhere i can find where they sell Colt 45 double malt or olde english 800 high gravity in my area

ive found 40 oz's of olde english 800 and 40's of Colt 45.but never Colt 45 double malt or the high gravity olde english 800

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

DRANK OLDE ANGLISH HIGH GRAVITY EIGHT HUNNED AS A TEENAGE STREET PUNK. USUALLY ONE + 1/2 FORTIES WAS MORE THAN ENOUGH TO HAVE ME DRUNK AS FUCK, VOMITING IN HEAVILY FREQUENTED AREAS, OR FUCKING MY CRUSTY GIRLFRIEND BEHIND THE FENCE OF A DINER WHERE THEY KEEP THE GREASETRAPS AND DUMPSTERS.

BET YALL NIGGAS DONT REMEMBER THIS SHIT DOE:

XT1014.JPG.bbbaf06f74f6f5864f114aec5d9deab8.JPG

OLDE ANGLISH ICE - THIS WAS BEFORE THE HG800

WORD TO MA DUKES WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THESE NEW PLASTIC FORTIES?!?! I JUST MOVED TO FLORIDA AND THEY'RE ALL PLASTIC HERE. I MISS DRINKING THE LITTLE MICKEYS GRENADES AND TOSSING THEM OFF THE SIDES OF BRIDGES

the only ones ive seen in plastic are the ones by millercoors(steel reserve,olde english 800,magnum,etc),the rest i think are still glass 40's