HONOR???? OR JUST BE CHEAP (fight thread)

REGULATOR

ALRITE peoples......i just got into a fight situation.....the guy was making fun of my nationality and was dissing thhe fact that i write.....the only problem is hes a fuckin jock....weighs about 60 pounds heavier...and could prolly kick my ass pretty bad.......so heres the question

should i

a. dont use weapons and get my ass kicked

b. use weapons...get backup...and wipe the floor with this guy and his other racist freinds

c. make peace and go out for tea??

im really opting towards B.....these fools were making fun of asians pretty strong...and most of my asian friends from other schools want to slice this kids neck.....and i cannot win 1v1......remember that.....what would you do?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

some good moves... out of nowhere, punch him straight in the nose, he won't expect it. it makes his eyes watery. and he's out of it for a split second so you can get him to the ground. or... you can step up to him, kick his legs out from under him, and kinda hit him in the throat at the same time.. so you have force going in 2 different directions. he will fall down.. and he'll be out of it long enough so you can kick the shit out of his face. or kick him in the stomach really hard. or if you want to break ribs, kick him in the chest. it makes a cool thumping noise too. just make sure that when you're doing the move to get him down, you do it quick so he's confused. if all else fails.. shank him in the jugular with a spork...

Come on Reg...you know the answer. Take the higher road...don't succumb to this ignorant bastards opinion. I'm sure offending you and getting you mad is just what he wants...and if this is happening at school you damn better go to someone in charge and make a complaint...he has no rights in harassing you in way. I mean if it came down to blows..then by all means defend yourself...but don't lower yourself to his standards by getting violent over his stupidity.

Guest got tha feva

Don't you know some karate or somethin? :D

I'd say fight him if you absolutely feel the need to.. but I think you're a pussy if you're honestly THINKING about using weapons or jumping him. Fight him one on one like a real man. You might get your ass kicked, but at least you'll go down with some respect.

Anyway, this is one of the first times I've ever heard about an asain getting shit talked for their ethnicity. I thought everyone loved asain people? Seriously, every single asain person I've met has been polite, respectful, great listeners, and usually have a great sense of humor.

Prude

Originally posted by Ms.Bombastic

Come on Reg...you know the answer. Take the higher road...don't succumb to this ignorant bastards opinion. I'm sure offending you and getting you mad is just what he wants...and if this is happening at school you damn better go to someone in charge and make a complaint...he has no rights in harassing you in way. I mean if it came down to blows..then by all means defend yourself...but don't lower yourself to his standards by getting violent over his stupidity.

word...im also asian...i havent had anyone that i dont know talk trash about me yet...hell i dont give a shit if my friends make fun of me...that just giives me the right to diss their race...just as long as they dont go too far...then i'll go with C and put some ex-lax or oragel or some shit in it

what the fuck? say it aint so?!?! if i was you i'd grab my asian buddies, watch this dudes moves and when you know where he'll be at you straight fuck him up. make an example out of his jock ass. granted you might get into some hairy situations but its survival of the fittest. the only time ive ever not won a fight, was when i got jumped, and they still couldn't take me off my feet. anyways show him how asain you are when your "gook" friends are teeing off on his dome while hes curled up in a fetal position. an me? shit im not asain but i've been known to chop the fuck outta some shit talkers throat. one swift movement. when i get into fights i fuck somethin up. there is no honor nowadays. reverse break some joints, fuck if that dude talks shit again.

just beat the living shit out of him. if he's racist he doesn't deserve a fair fight. make sure you beat the living shit out of him. bad. really bad. not many fights like this end on a onesided note. you're probably going to have to do it more than once. once they're scared they won't be coming back for more..

man i swear yo, most fights in my school, they fuckin tackle your ass so that youre on the ground and they're atop of you trying to punch you.....cheap ass white people

hehe...forget fighting him...find out where he lives...see can kind of car he drives...and you can do the rest of the thinking...or get a jar, fill it up with milk and put chicken in it...dont close the jar, just let the cap sit atop then the gases will build up and it will "smell like death" as FHM says

BLAH BLAH..THERE ARE NO RULES IN FIGHTING..I MEAN IF IT COMES TO THE POINT WHERE YOU REALLY WANT TO USE VIOLENCE ENOUGH TO FIGHT THEN WHY WOULD YOU BE CORDIAL AN GRACIOUS ENOUGH TO BE NICE TO HIM WHILE BEATING HIM UP..YO WHEN I GET IN FIGHTS ITS OVER..IM BODYSLAMMIN YOU,, IM KICKIN YOU WJILE YOUR ON THE GROUND,, IM PICKIN UP TRASH CANS AN SMACKIN THE SHIT OUT OF YOU WITH EM ..YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN..THIS ISNT A FUCKIN LOVEFEST.......IF YOU CAN, TRY TO WALK AWAY AN IGNORE HIS CRAP...BUT SOMETIMES (I KNOW CAUSE IVE BEEN IN THIS SITUATION) THEY JUS WONT STOP UNTIL YOU DO SOMETHING TO MAKE THEM STOP...I MEAN THEY KEEP UP THEIR GARBAGE FOR DAYS EVERYTIME THEY SEE YOU...THE ONLY WAY TO END IT IS TO FIGHT AN GET THE FIGHT OVER WITH.. SO JUS FIGHT EM AN MAKE SURE THEY NEVER WANT TO FIGHT YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!

ODESK-SIX FOOT KILLAH--MY DIVINE STYLE

Originally posted by iCEBERG

what the fuck? say it aint so?!?! if i was you i'd grab my asian buddies, watch this dudes moves and when you know where he'll be at you straight fuck him up. make an example out of his jock ass. granted you might get into some hairy situations but its survival of the fittest. the only time ive ever not won a fight, was when i got jumped, and they still couldn't take me off my feet. anyways show him how asain you are when your "gook" friends are teeing off on his dome while hes curled up in a fetal position. an me? shit im not asain but i've been known to chop the fuck outta some shit talkers throat. one swift movement. when i get into fights i fuck somethin up. there is no honor nowadays. reverse break some joints, fuck if that dude talks shit again.

werd ice berg....thats exactly what im doing...alota of my azn buddies from other schools want this kid worse than i do

and racist kids dont deserve a fair fight...i sorta agree with that too.....

ms bombastic...going to my dean is sorta cheap....i dont wanna be known as a snitch at school..this one kid sniiched last year and the he's hella hated...id rather get my ass kicked that snitch

tell him he's a meanie....when he starts laughing at you kick him in the balls, then you laugh at him...and if his freinds come after you, get into the fetal position, and take it...when there done...call them all a bunch of loning gentle bens...then kick them all in the balls again,

thus recieving the last laugh, becuase you kicked like 10 white guys in the balls...you might then what to change schools, address, phone number etc...due to the fact that every non-white will want u to sign photos and such, you will now recieve a movie contract....

blah blah blah...

dude ignore the bastards

Archived