Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
George666

Searching certain graffiti painting (similar to or by Mear one)

I am trying to find a photo of a very distinct graffiti or graffiti painting. The style is very similar to Mear one and it could be by Mear one or a very similar artist, but I have sofar failed to find it through Google image search. The picture is divided by a hanging bridge over a creek, to the left a dystopian polluted world with riot police trying to storm over the bridge. To the right green sunny nature with an alternative / rock crowd. In the middle of a bridge stands a long-haired guy with a machete threatening to cut the bridges suspenders.

if you find it, post it here....id be interested in seeing that.

ive seen a lot of mear stuff and old cbs stuff too, but that doesnt ring a bell.

btw mear, i saw that mickey mouse you painted for the california museum....i was like who painted this? until i saw the mear tag on the back.

ya done pulled through for him :handfist:

a good memory was when some dude was looking for the classic photo of oldschool markers all lined up & people were obliging, after drawing dicks on ms paint

hah

you shrink the image & post it in the middle of a dick pic. ol george here goes, "oh yeah? ill just extract & magnify it". he does so, only to find out that pre-shrinkage, the head of the dude cutting the bridge has been turned into a dickhead

Bongiorno. I never revisited this thread and must have disabled email notifications. Then today, I put on a certain record and guess what I found inside!? Anyway, thanks for your help and d*ck pics I guess.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now