BMX anyone?

imported_splint2

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

this is wot im talking about!!!!!!!! Im from melbourne, Australia Ive been riding for 2 years now. i have a Fit series 2(black) frame, primo powerbite cranks, odyssey Cielencki pedals, T1 bars(smalls), S&M redneck lite stem(they are the best stems ever!!), Odyssey prodirt 41 thermal forks, standard 36t sprocket, hoffman wheels, primo hemorrhoid gripper seat, anyways its good to see theirs others that ride, i ride alot of park and dirt, i enjoy dirt alot more thought!!

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

riding, skating, fruitbooting...fuck all of it. you wont be doing that shit when your 50. i used to ride and skate. no more. its stupid.

let me guess your one of those "cool graffiti artists

" whos gonna be painting when your 50..fag.

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

riding, skating, fruitbooting...fuck all of it. you wont be doing that shit when your 50. i used to ride and skate. no more. its stupid.

Only if im dead. you only say that because you didnt enjoy It. But for us guys that still enjoy it and will keep enjoying it till we die its not stupid its fun and for some its a way of life! :eek:

thats my two cents;)

yeah i have a dirt dk fury 20''. can't really do nothing but little feebles and double peg stalls ride ditches around the way. i mostly ride around filming other heads doing their thing. alot of the riders where im at are into riding brakeless street/park. i dont understand why alot of riders hate on brakeless riding, i think its pretty ballsy in a way. :dazed:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived