BMX anyone?

imported_splint2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kevin porter writes? thats amazing. i definetly wanna see this shot.

if you havent seen road fools 8 or 9 yet your missing out. porter just followed the 8th one pretty much and was on the 9th one in socal....hes unbelieveable with the shit he comes up with.

the younger riders now are the true innovators. look at edwin delarosa...i mean...jeebus mary and hose.....look at him....watch the animal video.....kids pulling halfcab 360's to sprocket stalls to 180 out on flat ground..and xup manuals to rail feeble to hardway 180 out.....just....no...you shouldnt be doing these things. wizmerski, porter, delarosa, ratboy....the list of younger people dominating this way of life go on and on...

buy the animal video. i'll have more pictures from tomorrows city trip soon.

YES! Celophane Solution... thank you both.

I remember listening to the Margaritaville cover back a few years.. ha.

If anyone would like to fill me in on the current state of BMX please IM CruJonesOner cause I have no fuckin' clue. It's kind of better that way, but I'm curious and lonely.

Suburbian Bum:

The little devil videos are good, FBM is good, Trend video is good...try those, I think you'll be pleased.

I rode my friends new federal frame the other day and I liked it alot, so if anyone's lookin for a new bike, the federal would not be a bad choice.

What happened to the Anthem II video coming out? I'm pissed off....

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Suburbian Bum:

The little devil videos are good, FBM is good, Trend video is good...try those, I think you'll be pleased.

I rode my friends new federal frame the other day and I liked it alot, so if anyone's lookin for a new bike, the federal would not be a bad choice.

What happened to the Anthem II video coming out? I'm pissed off....

Anthem 2,idunno im guesing most of STU's footage is being used for props.....it would be nice to see another video under the anthem label again though.

• 1 month later...

this needs to be back on top...

AFI...did you ever get the bolt? also, you ever hook up with Durden?

yesterday i pretty much sabotaged my knee, i dont know when i'll be able to ride again, maybe tomorrow, maybe in a month...my friends went to woodward and came back with some crazy new skills...it's pretty wierd to see them one week later pulling crazy stuff...colorado represent

NO FLATLANDERS? IM TRYING TO PUT TOGETHER A NEW BIKE NOW WITH THE OLDER PARTS I USED TO ROCK LIKE DIA-COMPE AD990 BRAKES (CANTI LEVER), JAD HOLLOW ALUMINUM CRANKS (180MM) AND LAST BUT DEFINATELY NOT LEAST AN OLDER VERSION OF THE HOFFMAN BIG DADDY AS RIDDEN BY FLATLAND FUGITIVE DAY SMITH.

Originally posted by splint2

this needs to be back on top...

AFI...did you ever get the bolt? also, you ever hook up with Durden?

I finally got the bolt and had my bike all together. I stopped by a little skatepark. Did some air's and x-ups on the mini ramp. Did some grinds. Did some x-ups over the box jump... then, I jet hop (haha.. bunnyhop) over this little one foot rail and the next thing I know my front wheel is going all by itself somewhere and I fall to the ground and my crank arm fell off. I have yet to re-fix my bicycle.

Tyler and I haven't hooked up to go riding yet, but I will be visiting him soon.

• 4 weeks later...

im bumping this due to my recent unemployment and recent free time to sit on 12oz all day...any riders still aorund?...

i really want to ride nyc soon...if anyone has any helpfull info on where any good spots around manhatten or brooklyn (the banks in know) and how to get there or whatthefuckever info they wanna drop im all ears...

so...yeah...goodnight.

RR

:loopy:Tyler, those flics are tight. I do flatland, I'm 19 now & I've been choppin down BMX/freestyle bikes since I was like 9 but I never seriously got into riding till I was about 13. Currently I've got two bikes:

Hoffman Sugarbaby(my baby)formula1 blue,shoe scuffs all over it though. Chrome GT Show jus' gleamin. I'd give you the specs but I'm too lazy.

I truely have A love for this shit though. :loopy:

Archived