2 or 3 days in San Francisco, what to do?

XJONATHONX

First off, it's been awhile. This place looks way different. Good to see some familiar names still here.

In April I'll be in sf for 2 or 3 days, like Sunday to Tuesday or Monday to Wednesday, and I'm looking for some advice on what to do and where to stay. I'll be flying in on the prior Thursday but will be working at Laguna Seca Raceway until Sunday some time. Figured I would try to see the city and a few people while out there. Couple things on the list already, definitely trying to see alcatraz, maybe catch a show at gilman. Other than that i have no clue what to do or where to go. So what should I do? Where should i stay? Trying to stay cheap (lol right) on a room but moderately close to public transport. Trying to holler at EBPH and triple suplex if yall are around.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
a lot of people I know who lived in s.f said pretty much the same thing about the city. being that the techies are fucking up the neighborhoods and everything is expensive

Yes accurate description of the goings on of SF in the last 4 years, I've been here for 13 years and it's changed a lot in just the past couple of years.

Oh and skip Alcatraz and the Fisherman's Wharf.