Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KILZ FILLZ

what's aussie slang for 'favorite'?

HZ 1 tonner smoking the rears. Nothing but a good time.

I should try and take some non incriminating video of some guy I know who may or may not have a V8 bogan ute.

Was in a pub in a town called Malacoota over Xmas. Heard a local say to a mate "Merry fucking Christmas, ya cunt". Dude had a shaved head at the front with scraggly collar length hair at the back, messed up teeth and was wearing a flanno with lowes-level jeans and dessert boots. He became known to us as Old Mate Coota. Saw a chick that was about 20, bunch of tatts, a beanie, flanno tied up to show off her muffin top that was hanging above jeans 2 sizes too small for her fat arse. She became known to us as the Malacoota Roota. We caught a few flathead, which are now called Mallacoota river lizards. It was impossible to get a decent coffee anywhere there, we suffered from the Mallacoota curse. It was a very Aussie Xmas.

Yesterday, I mowed the lawn in my thongs. Today I go to the beach to lounge around in a small, cheap blow-up boat.

I am Australian.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now