Man. Fuck Religion.

Fist 666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah and conservatism overlaps somewhat here - correlation rather than cause and not a very strong one either, I guess.

Plus, given the occurrence in Calimasacre this week I think that the ease of access to guns issue dramatically overlaps with the problem regarding religious extremism now too. As Barry O. has said, you can be on a no fly list but still buy a machine gun. ludicrously bizarre from a security perspective.

I'm not a gun nut, not in the NRA either, but I like having a gun and understand its usefulness beyond target shooting.

What I will say is that for those suggesting to be rid of guns altogether, this is an extreme view, black or white, all or none. These are the same types of thinking styles we find when dealing with terrorism. And yes, I understand the difference between killing people Vs wanting something banned, not the point here.

In conclusion, we need Rambo.

I own a few firearms myself and enjoy the occasional shooting session with friends. But i always felt that some people who are law abiding citizens may escalate a situation because they have a firearm rather then diffuse the situation when they don't. I worked in gang infested neighborhood's in chicago and never felt the need to carry my gun with me.

Man arrested in murder with toilet seat

Posted: Monday, October 11, 2010

By Joe Johnson

Authorities have arrested an ex-con who they say used a toilet seat lid to bludgeon an Athens man to death early Sunday then kidnapped and later raped a woman who witnessed the attack.

Investigators arrested 40-year-old William Thomas Valentine Jr. shortly before 12:30 p.m. this afternoon at his brother’s house in Oglethorpe County, police said.

He is accused of murdering Alfred Lorenzo Harris, 51, in the victim’s home at Garden Apartments on Spring Court off North Avenue.

Valentine also kidnapped a woman who witnessed the attack, then took her to Madison County and raped her, according to police.

A friend discovered Harris’ body at about noon Sunday, when he brought over some food, police said.

Investigators determined that Harris had been dead at least nine hours, and identified a lid from his apartment’s toilet as the murder weapon, according to police.

They quickly identified Valentine as a suspect and a judge signed a murder warrant late Sunday afternoon.

Valentine has served five stints in state prison, once for an aggravated assault involving a gun in Clarke County, according to the Department of Corrections.

Madison County sheriff’s investigators are looking into the reported rape while Athens-Clarke police detectives continue to investigate the murder and kidnapping.

Fuck you infidel American pigs and your repressive toilet seats! Jihad will be waged until my turd can exit without oppression!!

No we are all just going to die due to the inherent ignorance of human nature. That is unless we have a mass mental evolution and out grow our senses and emotions evolved to survive in the natural world as opposed to live comfortably in a society where everything is a given as long as you have money(i.e. Lifeblood of the common citizen) and realize anything bound in such a narrow perspective as religion and perceived morality(pc bruh) does nothing but fuel the ignorance we find comfort in. fuck jihad let nature do the cleansing, until then let's work towards something positive for the race and planet. Sorry for being a philosopfag but these ideas need to be spouted somewhere