Just the tip...

One Man Banned

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 5/28/2022 at 5:19 AM, T4M* said:

Tiping:

Bar Tenders only I find attractive (2$ -up)

My Tax agent every year (20$)

Girl Scouts (2$ bill every year when selling cookies)

Hold up 

tax agent? 
Girl Scouts? 

I get it -a lil something for Girl Scouts prolly makes me feel special but folded setting them up foul as far as expectations in life 

tax dude? Am I missing something? 
I paid my tax guy waaaaayyyy to fucking much to be adding gratuity on there 

I worked in the service industry. I WORKED for my tips and never expected them. The same way I approach any service provider. 
a while ago in Vegas I started seeing top jars at the lil  smog check booths. Or even the fucking fro yo places WHERE YOU SERVE YOURSELF 

and as much as I support and love my weed I have a hard time tipping the bud tender (I still do tho) becaue I would never tip my pharmacist. 

from here out it’s bare minimum and I carry a few bucks around to hit that “no tip” button shamelessly. 

earn your tip 

• Like 4
  • Truth 1

I used to be a voracious tipper. My views on tipping have changed recently. Like MFers aren't even pretending to give a shit about you or your experience anymore. At first I was bothered by it. But now I get it; these jobs do suck. And I no longer expect anything from these people. I hope they no longer expect anything from me either.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2
  • LOL! 2

I never thought to tip the girl scouts.  I'm happy to buy their cookies to save them from knocking on the doors of unregistered sex offenders to sell cookies.

I did tip a tow truck driver a few weeks ago for helping me with a flat.  I don't know where shit is with that now, but way back a buddy drove a wrecker and I know tips were appreciated because you might be risking your ass or AAA jobs paid set rates that gave you business but didn't pay as well.

@mr.yuckI feel you lol and it's a tough call.  The world is not as customer oriented as it was before.  Beyond that, I can't expect some kid taking my food order to truly give a shit how my day is going just as I might be disinterested in his problems.  And unless he's ecstatic about burgers, I can't expect him to be all into working either.

Thinking about this recently the thing I kept coming back to is that I believe the saying used to be "tip for service."  If someone is serving you or providing service you can tip them, or not, according to level of service, it's not some automatic shit.  Some of the areas tipping has expanded to are bullshit tho.

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

@mr.yuckI feel you lol and it's a tough call.  The world is not as customer oriented as it was before.  Beyond that, I can't expect some kid taking my food order to truly give a shit how my day is going just as I might be disinterested in his problems.  

Ahhh that was all part of the dance. They dance, I tip. 

5 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Just had that thought- who tips at the strip club?

Haha. I was getting a dance from some dubious stripper in Nashville. Jokingly I told her I'd give her an extra $2 if she dropped them titties in my mouth. She looked around, shrugged her shoulders and dropped one of them titties in my mouth. For what ever reason I bit that jank like a savage. She said "what the fuck," and slapped me in the side of my head. She walked away rubbing that titty and the night devolved from there. Best $2 I ever spent.

• Like 2
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 4

9 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Haha. I was getting a dance from some dubious stripper in Nashville. Jokingly I told her I'd give her an extra $2 if she dropped them titties in my mouth. She looked around, shrugged her shoulders and dropped one of them titties in my mouth. For what ever reason I bit that jank like a savage. She said "what the fuck," and slapped me in the side of my head. She walked away rubbing that titty and the night devolved from there. Best $2 I ever spent.

That’s pretty cool.

2562BD1E-D905-43E1-A585-568769C931D6.jpeg

• LOL! 1

On 6/10/2022 at 1:39 AM, mr.yuck said:

43623BBB-BA77-4814-8C5E-ADC1D6BFF46F.jpeg

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

20 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

I kind of like "drop a titty" as a saying.  Hey girl, drop a titty on me.

I feel like this could have multipurpose use, like an exclamation of surprise and happiness.  Opens mail that says I won a trip to CA: "Well drop a titty on me, OMB is going to Hollywood!"

• Truth 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was doing some good guy event the other week and there was a food truck there.  Dude gave me my order free for being a good guy, definitely left him a few $ in the tip jar.  Have to say, if people give me free shit I pretty much feel obligated to tip in return, usually same if they discount me something.

• Truth 1