Spooktown

Intangible

HAHA whats up been along time I have not kicked it with you since Sg let me borrow his bike and we went all over looking at bombs and shit I am working all weekend but if your free monday that would be perfect I will get your # from Sg and we can throw back some beers or some shit

Peace

p.s. Its me with the two computers that you and Sg saw through the window LOL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck The Spokane Police...

Last night sucked... ten pigs pulled guns on Sg and I while we were up on beacon hill... I had an open container in the car and about three tall cans left... plus paint we had just used to hit up a phone pole but that was no big deal... they ended up accusing us of stealing a car which we obviously did not have in our possesion anyways they made us pour out the beer and let us go on our way

......hey....how about posting some more visual images on this thread-this thing has turned into a bullshitting chatroom for the slokanites.I would like see some more if possible.....there is alot more the city has to offer besides what was already posted-the newest thing was done late last November.C'mon....pick up the pace like picante sauce....you feel me?

Sup Sup

Nah Flame I am not twenty one yet... almost... Hey Big J you know I got the flics homey... I just need a scanner or something plus my webpage went offline www.emc2k.com/ftg/spokane never know it might come back online anyways on a side note I think my lawyer can get me on house arrest so I don't have to do time in county which would be pleasant

Nah... don't close this shit... I am too lazy to hunt you guys down to chit chat...bla bla bla its four in the afternoon and I am drinking all by myself...I am off to the Old spaghetti factory then off to the convention center to watch bla bla graduate... bla bla bla

• 2 weeks later...

Archived