Spooktown

Intangible

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ctrl+alt+del

i was just watching tv. every channel station is showing the olympipc torch being run through spokane. its funny because they act like its this huge important thing and all eyes are turned watching spokane washington. pleeeeease, the world hasnt looked at spokane since expo74. but as i was saying, i was watching the guy running, and he got to a podium where some lady was talking, and all the sudden the flame on the torch went out. supposedly the olympic flame has always stayed lit, but i saw it go out. im sure it goes out a lot, i just thought it was funny. just so this doesnt seem like a rambling, heres one picture

ZEMEK OMT

http://freephoto-i.net/users/gavrad/zedited.JPG'>

i hope hes feeling better.

try living here....once you see all those fake flossing white spokane thugs that worship tupac and have honda civics with pimped out wheels and body kits...youd hate this place too..and thats only one aspect of spookaloo..as for the skatepark sure its nice....but why the fuck did they place the funbox where it is? I dont even skate and I know they are retarded..

• 2 months later...
Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by BlackSun

IntangibleFame do you live in spokane and if you do what do you write...Kazer?

yes and no respectively.

Word... I am sure I will meet you sometime in the near future my brother and I have been hanging out a lot more since I got back into town so keep an eyez out for Glus

http://www.emc2k.com/ftg/spokane/kaze1.jpg'>

Does this bring back memories?... FUCKTARD I have not seen or heard from you since I kicked it with you (kazer) and Terms at the northside party... If you see this call me... oh yea I saw your dad at the pizza place hahaha!

Yea I am Sg's brother... I know Kazer very well him and I use to paint all the time together we're very good friends... as for the project I made that but I don't like it much anymore so I am going to take it down... I have tons of shit from 98 that I will put up eventually... I believe I did talk to you online once your handle was monk something or other... Ctrl Alt Del if you see your brother and/or billy tell them hi for me

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i thought it was you. fame said you were snailboys brother, but i thought it was you because i knew you and the one you share a name with painted together a long time ago. that and my dad said he saw you and a girl at the pizza place. he told me stories. stories about taking pictures during the day. ill tell him you said whatsup. snailboy should have his Instant Messenger s/n, he didnt have his computer for a while but he just got it abck a few days ago so hell be on more.

Yup yup your bro and I share the same name... HAHA yea I did see your dad at the pizza place up north with my gf... yea your brother and I have had some crazy shit happen to us hahah but anyways I have not seen you in about five years or so been a long time... Sg's and I just got back from having a little fire and throwing back some fourties you should catch up with us sometime and paint or something... peace

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Hey drop me your email, ill send you my link to more spocorny flicks, most stolen from either your "brother" or another kid i run with that shares your name and my brothers. theres some decent flicks though. i have my own personal stash of pictures too, but no have un scanner to upload them. there available for viewing or scanning or whatever if you ever want them.

haha i cant get over how funny looking that kez is. i dont even remember it. he did a better piece over it about a year after that thing.

were you in the video for that spanish class? i remember seeing that.

HAHAH the spanish video I totally forgot about that... if I recall right I am the one getting beat up on sprague by subway and being dragged out of your brothers car... I heard they did not do well on the report because of the language in a sublime song (smoke two joints) but yea that was a lot of fun... thanks for the picture offer I have a lot of your brothers original pieces in a album... but we should totally get together and scan some pictures for the site... a lot of my pics date back to 98 to around 99 and a few from recent years... sorry I don't recall your name or anything I only met you and your brothers once or twice... I recall a time when one of you guys were caught talking to billy online about something or other and someone got in trouble was that you?

• 1 month later...

Yank Yank

hey i was in spokane for about 4 hours....i played a show then left. there were silver slug tags all over the bathroom of the club we played at.
... Let me guess the Big Dipper... Sg remember noah's b-day party hahaha

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by SEone

BUDDY...the sever that everyone uses to store thier jpegs has crashed yet again........JUdO NOE???

actually i think black sun just deleted his site, thus making the links to the pictures on the site appear as red x's, which we call broken links.

haha...........I fuckin' ruined Slowcan....might come back for a minute to make some ends and shit-but I haven't decided yet......peace 2 my clan I used to kick it with-you know who you are,stay up and maintain focus even when the future looks hopeless..........Jakaeowemteakaedenesyoupees.

• 2 weeks later...

......ummmm....I have CRS disorder(can't remember shit)...as far as Tiny(waaaaay baaaaack'93) Felt( ne?)and Mickey's Ice for dinner...are we talking '95 and '96 perhaps-if so then I know who you are----Hiku was a brief time for me----'98 was the year that took shape.....as far as what I have written forever...I have deleted the post with code---if you want to kick for a minute or whatever check IF or SG for the #.peace.

Archived