Montana paint on Ebay

BizOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well, someone just sold four cans for $50 last week.

I'm hoping to get lucky. Last dude to sell Montana did, so why shouldn't I?

These are the only four I have left. I have more but they're all spoken for. If that falls through I might be able to sell some directly for cheaper prices.

Originally posted by BizOne

Well, someone just sold four cans for $50 last week.

I'm hoping to get lucky. Last dude to sell Montana did, so why shouldn't I?

These are the only four I have left. I have more but they're all spoken for. If that falls through I might be able to sell some directly for cheaper prices.

Let's be honest here bro!! Any writer who's been around the block more than once knows that you can order that shit for so much cheaper!! What's the deal with KickOne?? Is he from there??:king:

Originally posted by joewelcome

but hell, it's ebay and someone might buy it. free enterprise = a good thing.

Thank you for realizing my point.

No, the reserve is NOT $50. The buy-it-now price is $50. The reserve is more of a fair price. I have to make profit, I'm not gonna sell the shit for what I paid for it. Shipping also takes away from potential profit.

It's business.

Point is, if you're willing to pay $20 for it, bid. If you're willing to pay $35 for it, bid. If you wanna skip the bidding BS and just buy the stuff, but-it-now for fiddy...

As of now the price is only up to $10.50, but there's still 8 days to go.

Guest montanaman

yo yah need to stop buggin with those prices,, i admit this shit is the best paint but not even i sell them for that price.. if yah want some montana paint go to fukjburke.com and click on to pock167 that cat will do u write and im sure once u go montana ull never go back to krylon fo sure

The writing under the can says "Violeta Vampiro/Vampire Blue."

What can I say?

And thanks to you fucks for trying to ruin my profits. Fucking haters.

And I'M NOT SELLING IT FOR $50! If some guy wants to buy it for $50 he has the option.

A-holes!

Archived