The Hip Hop Thread

Brink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes on Tech n9ne back in 2002 or 2003ish... before he blew up...$20 tickets.. great show.

The other two was Apathy and Celph titled... about 4 or 5 months ago...i never thought id see them perform up here in norcal... but they rocked a small venue and tickets were like $25.

• Props 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2020 at 6:12 PM, CALIgula said:

Anybody watch the DJ Premier vs RZA battle on Instagram live? 

only bits on a recap post , it was dope seeing em spin some classic samples - I hope they do another round 

RIP GURU 

today marks 10 years since he passed 

Bump some gangstaRR !!!

• Props 1

40 minutes ago, luhem said:

only bits on a recap post , it was dope seeing em spin some classic samples - I hope they do another round 

RIP GURU 

today marks 10 years since he passed 

Bump some gangstaRR !!!

I have my phone connected to my car with bluetooth... and it automatically connects when I get into my car....

Yesterday i got into my car and it automatically started bumping gangstarr...mass appeal... haven't heard it in years.. brought back memories. 

RIP Guru

• Props 1

33 minutes ago, CALIgula said:

I have my phone connected to my car with bluetooth... and it automatically connects when I get into my car....

Yesterday i got into my car and it automatically started bumping gangstarr...mass appeal... haven't heard it in years.. brought back memories. 

RIP Guru

word up boom bap is forever - all this other weak ass watery dogshit is temporary , just like this fucken virus 

now lets get off this negative tip and go positive ~~~~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnje0it1dN0

• Like 1