pfa_______________________________

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so ...the 'essays' huh....

I don't feel obligated to tell you...I feel inspired to tell you ...I dig it..I like the naked chick on the front...I really like it(not just cause of the naked chick)(oh yeah and not cause you're a moddy either)wink wink

when you said you wrote shit ...I thought you were bullshittin'...my bad.:crazy:

Guest imported_Tesseract

pfa...preety fuckin awesome

Very nice seeking, glad and sad to see that you changed the alt tags on the flicks, some more sarcasm added but balances still stay the same, dope, keep it up bro

silo, she either came from the hot girl thread, or my attempts to find hot girls for the thread. i cant remember exactly...

tesser, i didnt want to make them all funny, but at the same time, i dotn want the site to be completely fucking goth... i mean, i like walloing in self pity as much as the next guy, but im also sarcastic as shit... gotta find the balance...

babs, thanks.... i dont lie... thats the problem, im always honest... i'll have alot more essays soon, that was just one i threw up last night just to have something... i still havent written the rest of them...

nice....on the second page though where you have the text "blackand white" and "color"..I think you should have them fading in and out like you have on the first page...I like the format.right on.looks good.

Archived