Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
breakfast menu

NAACP leader faked being black, invented black father [bonus interview]

holy shit lmao

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/13/us/rachel-dolezal-naacp-president-accused-of-lying-about-her-race.html0

13spokane-web-master675.jpg.a383f3429185d78cd96b522484095a06.jpg

Rachel_Dolezal_fb.jpg.696eceffd3433bd3d7dac03e854c4123.jpg

"Rachel Dolezal, 37, the president of the N.A.A.C.P. chapter in Spokane and a part-time professor in the Africana Studies program at Eastern Washington University, has said on at least one application that she is black, as well as white and Native American...

But Ruthanne and Larry Dolezal told a local television station Thursday that their daughter is Caucasian and had changed her appearance over time to look black. Ruthanne Dolezal told The Associated Press that she and her daughter had not been in touch for years but that her daughter began to portray herself as African-American eight or nine years ago, after the family adopted four black children.

Photo

13naacp-web02-master180.jpg.79522ed44741179e457e45928b383a75.jpg

Rachel Dolezal in a childhood photo provided by her parents, Ruthanne and Larry Dolezal.

“She chose to represent herself as an African-American woman or a biracial person, and that’s simply not true,” Ruthanne Dolezal said."

This is hilarious and I was going to post it.

My only question is now that she's gone black, can she go back?

Also, this:

soul_man.jpg

10902630_gal.jpg

Don't think you could make that movie today

• Like 1

NAACP still has 'Colored People' as the last two letters of its shit

Probably about time to update that?

This is some of the most hilarious shit I've seen in a while.

I'm really amused by the conversations about "transracial" politics. White Privilege at its finest.

I've heard that song a million fuckin times, hate it by the way, but this is the first time I've seen the video.

As for the lady, don't know what to say. This is some Martin Lawrence big momma type of trickery.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this