HOW TO GET TO 7/11 WHEN YOU HIGH

xfrodobagginsx

DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS'S GIFT OF SALVATION, BELIEVING HE DIED AND ROSE AGAIN FOR YOUR SINS?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo, im sorry, but im about this close (holds up thumb and index finger about 1 cm apart) from closing this thread.

this thread with the same exact title appears in the news section....I don't care what religion anyone chooses to accept....if Christianity works for you, great!...what I do have a problem with is people shoving religion down other people's throats.

sorry, but 12oz is not the place for that in my opinion.....12ozprophet (the only prophet that matters on this forum) is made up of Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, Atheists, Agnostics, etc etc.

this thread is seriously fucking up my high.

I literally had this conversation with my girlfriend 3 days ago....aggressive promoting of one's faith is very off-putting to many people and probably does more detriment to your cause. When I was younger I actually had a lot more respect for your faith, but aggressive preaching and lightweight insulting of other people's religions and faiths has caused me to lose A LOT OF RESPECT for Christianity and Christians in general....

so as Ghandi once said:

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."

I hate stifling someones ability to speak their mind, and I swore that as a moderator, I would be objective as possible, but this is getting fucking ridiculous......knock this shit off for real....or just keep it in the news section.

channel zero is for casual discussion and humor....not serious ass topics about God and religion....especially when baiting people in with your title and your poll....which is divisive as fuck.

once again....knock this shit off.

bumped to the next fucking page so you can read this shit again.

I thought it was moved or something. I dont usually look down the line and it showed as the recent thread for channel zero twice. Oh well. Move it, merge it, or delete it if theres more than one Caligula. Its not my thread, no skin off my back.

• Like 1

In dude's defense, 12oz is a shell of its former self and should be happy anyone posts on this site period. And shit, at any given time that you log in there's robots, fucking robots, logged in here, smh. Let dude post, and people will do their usual clowning, or maybe like the monkeys at the typewriters, maybe after enough time an actual discussion will happen. Just being devil's advocate, pun intended I guess. Now since god is made up and Jesus is at best a man who once lived and whose abilities were vastly over exaggerated and mystified I will return to my regular posting.

And happy belated birthday Buddha!

In dude's defense, 12oz is a shell of its former self and should be happy anyone posts on this site period.

yeah, i considered this over and over again....and i came to the same conclusion....over and over again.

if i were new to 12oz, clicked on the forums and finished looking through the graff section of this forum (brick slayers, metal heads, etc) and then came to channel zero and saw this thread, it would be a HUGE FUCKING TURNOFF, and i would probably go to bombing science instead.

i dont like people pushing their fucking agendas on here....same as if someone was on here trying to sell graffiti t-shirts, wow gold, or whatever the fuck theyre pushing.

yeah, 12oz is dead but that doesnt mean that anybody can use 12oz to push their own agenda or for their own purpose...ESPECIALLY when they have contributed absolutely NOTHING else to this forum....and came back years later on their religious promoting kick to bump their old thread in the news section and make the exact same thread in channel zero.

dont get it twisted, I believe in God, but the thread question and poll is an overt attempt at promoting Christianity, not for a subtle dialogue.

@One Man Banned I understand you are playing Devil's advocate, but understand where im coming from....i've contributed literally hundreds of hours to the12oz forums over the past 11 years...i've met almost 30 people from 12oz, some of the people I still consider really good friends and keep in touch with them on the regular, and I have learned a lot of things through other 12ozers perspectives....with all the posts and pictures (graffiti and travel threads) that ive contributed over the years, plus over 30,000 posts of conversations, for someone to just come onto these forums and push their agenda is a huge fucking slap to my face and I dont play that shit.

if he was really about this website, he would contribute in other ways too....but hes not about this forum, he is about pushing religion down our throats....fuck that.

the forum is dead, yes, but thats why its everybodys responsibility to contribute something....i almost gave up posting in my 'Travels with CALI' thread because there are hardly any members replying to it, but the reason I continued to keep posting and contribute is to bring some original content to the forum....im also working on bringing back a few city threads in brickslayers as soon as Raven messages me back.

and the fact that im letting the thread in the news section fly should be good enough....older mods like Glick0 wouldve just closed the shit without thinking twice.

• Like 1