Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bobobi11

Vigilante Buff?

Have any of you Portland heads noticed this? Someone is going around town crossing out work and putting that circle with a line through it over pieces. And it will be every piece in an area, so I don't think it is beef. Weird though.

yeah that guy has been busy. but he seems to be afraid of some areas. ive never seen any of his shit on the west side, or in st johns. hes a little bitch, i hope some sur guys see him buffing there shit and cut the fuckers heart out.

How long has this guy been doing this? Sooner or later someone is gonna spot him, and confront him. I don't know about cutting his fucking heart out. But maybe just scare the shit out of him maybe spray his ass. Although that would create more controversy and add more fuel to the whole "Graffiti artists are criminals and hooligans" argument. Somehow I think if a group of you hit this fool up just scare him, all while not telling him "why did you cross me out type shit" just tell him you don't like graffiti of any kind. Pretend your on some vigilante shit too. I doubt he'll come arounf your neighborhood again.

Originally posted by i dont care

piss on his face, and take a shit in his mouth

wow thats vile

Theres a hobo where i live who writes funny messages with chalk on pieces for example "i'm twelve do me." We havn't killed him yet his life is rough enough allready (besides its only chalk).

Originally posted by regulator

some fool dissing shit???? damn i kno in SF we'd fuckin kill his ass....he aint a cop...so kill him

yeah, right, that's what happened to Chuck Whatshisnuts...

leader of the SF anti graffiti task force....i heard he would mark a big red check over people...but i never saw them myself....last i heard he wasnt leading the vandal squad because he got a promotion

i would love to find someone going over my shit..especially a cop..its funny they go over kids shit whom they dont know and what they act like so they expect them to be alset when they aproach them by saying.."stop, Im a cop"..oh boy.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this