A book about US hiphop mixtape cover art

MichaelThorsby

I would like to share with you a book project that me and my co-writer Tobias Hansson have just completed.

“Damn Son Where Did You Find This? – A book about US hiphop mixtape cover art” is a celebration of artwork of the modern mixtape. Focusing on five of the biggest designers, of the past 10+ years, the book features around 500 covers and in-depth interviews with KidEight, Miami Kaos, Tansta, Mike Rev and Skrilla.

The book also contain an introduction with quotes from people like Trap-A-Holics, Evil Empire, Rob Marksman and Mixtape Wall.

The book is limited to only 400 hand-numbered copies and you can see more about it at http://damnsonwheredidyoufindthis.com

We would love to get your feedback on what you think of it.

Damn-Son-Overview---Smaller.thumb.jpg.199c41b75d879823e9b6b3c55a31a3f9.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Discount...

There have been some complaints that the book is too expensive, and yes it's pricey because of the small edition, high-end printing, and cost of the work involved, but as you seem to like it so much I would like to over you 20% discount, that's as far as we can go without loosing more money.

Just enter the discount code: forum

I hope this help you guys who really want it. NOTE: The code is only active for 48 hours...

• 8 months later...