Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MichaelThorsby

A book about US hiphop mixtape cover art

I would like to share with you a book project that me and my co-writer Tobias Hansson have just completed.

“Damn Son Where Did You Find This? – A book about US hiphop mixtape cover art” is a celebration of artwork of the modern mixtape. Focusing on five of the biggest designers, of the past 10+ years, the book features around 500 covers and in-depth interviews with KidEight, Miami Kaos, Tansta, Mike Rev and Skrilla.

The book also contain an introduction with quotes from people like Trap-A-Holics, Evil Empire, Rob Marksman and Mixtape Wall.

The book is limited to only 400 hand-numbered copies and you can see more about it at http://damnsonwheredidyoufindthis.com

We would love to get your feedback on what you think of it.

Damn-Son-Overview---Smaller.thumb.jpg.199c41b75d879823e9b6b3c55a31a3f9.jpg

Discount...

There have been some complaints that the book is too expensive, and yes it's pricey because of the small edition, high-end printing, and cost of the work involved, but as you seem to like it so much I would like to over you 20% discount, that's as far as we can go without loosing more money.

Just enter the discount code: forum

I hope this help you guys who really want it. NOTE: The code is only active for 48 hours...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now