sabers river piece

FidgetOneGTE

Originally posted by *geko-one*:

that has to be the dopest and biggest peice i have seen from a canadian writter. too bad it got all fukt it was sooo fresh

how could you not know where the most trendy writer is from? how can you call yourself a writer? why are you on this board?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest artfiend
Originally posted by *geko-one*:

that has to be the dopest and biggest peice i have seen from a canadian writter. too bad it got all fukt it was sooo fresh

he is not Canadian!

I think Saber actually posed as JA and Foe and dissed his own piece in a devious ploy to

initiate an anti-government campaign against non-rascist heterosexual hemophiliacs and the women who love them.

..... Now let the rumors marinate .....

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

fugazi. so fucking good.

fugazi is good, i just downloaded some pansy devision, that shit is soooo fucking funny

Originally posted by fvk1:

Not to justify anyone elses beef...but that to me is real graff. the worlds biggest piece gettin' dissed by two nut cases from the other side of the country, God Bless Amerikkka.

aaaahhhahhah.....no shit....."yo son, were in new york, lets go to LA and diss the worlds biggest peice".......thats dedication

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Guest 12oztities

if you cats are so pissed at JA then go to ny and anywhere else you see his shit and cap that

dont try to hurt a brother cause hes doing graff.stop jocking and feeling bad for saber the boys obviousley got some dedication and skill, for some reason i dont think its going to be the last or the biggest thing hes going to do.

I think SABER's is the largest roller piece, wasn't that DAIM shit done with spray? I don't know, they both rock, so its good. I flew into LA about a year ago, and when I was flying in I could see the piece and read it, that was so fucking cool. Kinda fucked up it got killed, but nothing lasts forever anyway. I agree with whoever said we haven't seen the best of SABER yet, he jsut seems to get better every year. I really like the shit MSK did at paint luis, what was that 60 foot tall wilds? Couple hundred feet long? That was just too cool. Oh yeah, Fugazi are good, but Minor Threat was better.

Originally posted by sukmyDONGoe:

the piece was faicin up at the sky?... what was it an old washed up river bed or on the side of the rive standing straight???

dumb ass its the la river bed.like a huge drainage way or somethin....that ish is in mad movies....

Archived