Graffiti Battle

FROSTY

Oh lawd.

OP- ILBs first comment is pretty much what we all think. He's just the only one who will take the time to write it all out like that for you.

Fucking culture vulture trying to sell some gay ass YouTube battle t shirts .... Get the fuck outta here w that bullshit.

Go cater to the 12 yr olds who are obviously your demographic, faggot.

Edit- have I been on the Internet for too many years when I start thinking "has to be a troll.... Has to be a troll..." ?

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You won't have any affect on the culture" <- ya, that was what i said a while ago.. I'm not a culture vulture because what I'm doing is simply a blackbook battle on youtube and its not gonna have a negative effect on graffiti. There's blackbook battles happening all over the internet including on this site. Who cares what I'm doing. What are you doing.. Are you crushing trains every night? Great! Fantastic! handjobs all around!! Welcome to the age of the internet. People are going to host blackbook battles.. get over it...

yeah..., you're an idiot and people laugh at you.

Even your username here reeks of cheese.

How is someone who claims to have been involved with graffiti for a decade not a jaded, negative, self-loathing, misanthropic, asshole? How the fuck can anyone be upbeat after doing this retarded shit for that long?

Suspect as fuck.

good point...

A few years ago, I would totally put this guys personal info on blast, and turn him into a whimpering mess laying in a fetal position hugging a full can on paint crying "one day I'll show them" because he has never painted anything illegal.

But I am older and I will be cool.

BTW Steve B., you have waaayyyyyy too much personal info online to be on here talking any shit, whether you meant to or not.

For real, your way to trusting of the world to put all that info out there, to be anything close to a real writer.

• Like 2