(Older) NYC oontzers: Anyone know the story on this guy?

Drue_Down

Yes that sure is Dave Bongiasca or "Cuz" a graff writer from NY.. I used to hang out with him back in the day.. it's all legit money.. (parents) I have to admit one of the most coolest guys I have ever hung out with.. very down to earth.. I always wondered what had happened to him.. but wasn't sure if he was dead... he did alot of drugs back then as well.. He has gained alot of weight though!! :grimacing:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Fuck this guy.

I know people to a much lesser extent in similar ''spoiled in family wealth'' situations and they ALWAYS wind up being druggie losers.

One of my best friends OD'd and died on fucking H, upper-middle class version of this guy. Kid could have gone anywhere, any university, done basically anything.

Instead he's dead at 26. It's so selfish it almost overcomes the poignancy of it.

• 1 month later...

Sorry to bump this dumb thread, but had to join this site just to write this

I went to school with David in the late 80s in NYC. Yeah we was stupidly rich back then too, he had one of those famous duplex apartments on the upper East side.

Can't say I agree with you on him being a nice guy so much, he was an utter d*ck to me .

I saw him get his ass into a random woman's face on a NYC bus (on a school trip, in school uniform). And farting. A really loud greasy fart.

He got expelled for that