@who_went_over_my_freight on Instagram

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Sprry to bring this old thread up but its been a while since I been on here and this deff caught my eye. I deleted ig recently due to the all the fuckery. The toys that add you and in no time are in your dm's asking for a sketch, and unnecessary beef you can be dragged into. But I think that page was fucking gold! I wouldn't call it snitching though id just call it how it is, People getting called out on their bullshit. Ive never swept a panel in my life except if its obviously toy, or if its just throw ups but even then I won't cover throw ups depending on who it is. I say bring that shit back and put it on here!

I was on there a lot, a lot of the people I know who go over folks constantly were not, its like everything else, super biased. Everyone leaving comments was all ready to wave the pitchforks, but then had the excuses everytime they "had to go over" someone.

Same, but it's fun and I don't care too much about consequences when I'm not involved

Same, but it's fun and I don't care too much about consequences when I'm not involved

I dont pay attention to the bickering, graffiti, or anything like that online. I do my thing, and try to avoid all the drama, so many folks hate me at this point, its best. What really bugged me, is that my dudes would send me screenshots all the time, it was so fucking annoying.

I dont pay attention to the bickering, graffiti, or anything like that online. I do my thing, and try to avoid all the drama, so many folks hate me at this point, its best. What really bugged me, is that my dudes would send me screenshots all the time, it was so fucking annoying.

I see that. I've always been pretty low key as far as who I am online. I actually follow a few of my old crew mates on Instagram without them knowing it's me. That's probably sorta weird.