Podcasts

KM4RT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 1/7/2023 at 8:18 AM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Probably a re-post. Whatever. Been on deep binge both YouTube and pods. 

D2B3C4BA-BF08-482A-B148-5E07CA48C26E.png

sometimes the hosts annoy the fuck out of me but they still do some good stuff on patreon like the DESA episode.

the questioning Jurne about science stuff was just excruciating to listen to.

bored as hell of graff podcasts all knuckling down on mental health and treating yourself right etc.

just talk about the drugs etc... 

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

sometimes the hosts annoy the fuck out of me but they still do some good stuff on patreon like the DESA episode.

bored as hell of graff podcasts all knuckling down on mental health and treating yourself right etc.

agreed! I haven’t done their Patreon. Was talking to the hood talented homie about it the other day and he said the same shit lol. Definitely kinda boner topics but I find myself still listening lol. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

15 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

yeah this is where i land on these guys. getting some good names but the interviews themselves are very hit or miss because they're just not good interviewers. getting someone like cycle and just lamenting how new york changed was painful. the first CH interview and the claw interview were great though. 

Edited by Elena Delle Donne
  • Like 2

michael hobbes is a good researcher and makes these worth listening to. the coverage of old/wildly pseudoscientific diet trends and beliefs is thorough and pretty interesting (check out the snake oil episode!). helped my understanding of fatness as an identity/fat acceptance as well

7E3EBDB4-6FFB-4F2A-AA9F-952965BE7C65.jpeg

Edited by Elena Delle Donne
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

Listen to this and then dispute we are not in a simulation

Then you have this which is like listening to me talking to myself in an introspective catharsis of sorts if one is to decipher metaphors as a Meta4 like myself does. As what is a "4" after all but a stick figure with his dick in his hand?

Edited by Mauler5150

Is it wrong that I have gravitated towards finding academics and those of higher intellects to be the more entertaining podcssts, albeit to my detriment as it only served to illustrate the meaninglessness of life if one is unable to actually discuss the nature of such concepts and material with those in the real world whom do not live within comment sections?u

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Is it wrong that I have gravitated towards finding academics and those of higher intellects to be the more entertaining podcssts, albeit to my detriment as it only served to illustrate the meaninglessness of life if one is unable to actually discuss the nature of such concepts and material with those in the real world whom do not live within comment sections?u

Did you just open up a whole new podcast on theoretical academia?  

6 hours ago, ndv said:

Did you just open up a whole new podcast on theoretical academia?  

Nah, been watching these for ages, and it seems to be the only thing that engages me as an active listener who may learn something, or at the very least some new terminology, for describing the simulation we exist within.

Also for those into comedy podcasts, I suggest watching Redbar whose show in 2017-2019 was the most entertaining thing on the internet. It will make you look at the "Comedians" in the JRE-verse look like the Javascript Runtime Environment avatars they actually are. His recent shows have too much rambling and bomb sound effects but they used to be comedic gold as this clip shows.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/28/2023 at 8:06 PM, Schnitzel said:

I found this the other day so i started listening to it.

zombie survival type thing.

it's been running since 2009 and I'm 32 episodes into the ~200 they have to date

image.png

duuuuuuuuuude this was my shit back in the day and still top 3 all time favorite radio dramas .

the side/follow up is just as solid , and be glad you're not listening when it was ongoing cause there where a lot of hiatuses 

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 1

been listening to the other dumb dumbs and dice shows that are finished . to be honest i still cant get into any other live tabletop rpg shows other than the dumb dumbs crew.

doing the magnus archives at work  cause fuck them people i got a whole ass room to myself all day

1 hour ago, MOOGLE? said:

duuuuuuuuuude this was my shit back in the day and still top 3 all time favorite radio dramas .

the side/follow up is just as solid , and be glad you're not listening when it was ongoing cause there where a lot of hiatuses 

yes I can imagine the breaks would have sucked. I have so many to get through so it's not such a problem.

Only 40 odd episodes deep at moment so I have a few weeks more listening yet.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...