Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KM4RT

Podcasts

You Made It Weird, Pete Holmes comedian. lots of comedy legends but entertainers too - Soundcloud

MMpodcast, Bill Burr goes shouty Mondays & Thursdays

Seincast, Two fans go thru each episode of Seinfeld & break it all down.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 11/7/2018 at 12:34 AM, iloveboxcars said:

Slow Burn - 2 seasons the first one goes in depth on the Watergate scandal and the second goes in depth on the butthole cigar scandal and Clinton being a rapist.

Risk/The Moth/This is Actually Happening - People tell stories about their lives. Risk can get really freaky, TIAH can get pretty depressing, I actually go to a lot of The Moth "story slams" that are put on near me. It's my favorite of the 3.

Gonna give this a listen 

On 11/8/2018 at 11:44 AM, earmuffs said:

Gonna give this a listen 

Heads up on Risk though. The host is quite possibly the most annoying person I’ve ever come across. He talks for about 5-10 minutes at the beginning of each episode. I highly recommend skipping it. There is no important information there, he just blathers on with the worst voice known to humanity.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

Some podcasts i always fuck with at work include: 

Joe Rogan Experience

The Nine Club

Last Podcast on the Left 

Monday Morning Podcast

Tangentially Speaking

some i subscribe to but are lower on my list of importance to listen to are: 

Making Sense

BBC Global News

Rip Ride 

Talkin Schmit

One Life, One Chance

The Portal

Mindscape

Mike Giant

Patdown with Ms. Pat

Bowhunting Radio

Jocko Podcast

I also listen to random episodes of certain podcasts i dont subscribe to because i dont want it clogging up my list. 

• Like 1

On 7/15/2018 at 9:39 AM, misteraven said:

One of these days I need to get a little crew together and do a 12oz podcast. 

Surprised this hasn’t happened yet. Especially with legends Thursday dying off...

• Like 1

Its more a result that music / podcasts and the like aren't my core competency and I have way too much on my plate as it is.

@dekayfastepped to me a while back as has several others, but so far hasn't materialized. Definitely a fair bit of work to do it properly and assume you need at least some minimum equipment.

Anyhow, I'm open to the idea and willing to support however I can once we all agree to a basic plan for it.

Would be great.

Channel zero shit talking  podcast with users sending in voice messages via whatsapp for smash and trash thread.

or the  what are you doing right now thread.

if  there was a centralised way that didn't involve giving out a phone number.

sort of like the partylines thing back in the days. everyone would listen  just to hear their voice!

I've been checking out one called Popular Front recently which I think is by a former vice journalist. It covers lots of wars you might not hear about like shit going on now in Libya, Ukraine, Syria etc. Has interviews with people on the ground and in some cases (like Syria) will talk to fighters.

• Props 1

From what I've learned the best entry level mic with bang for buck is Blue Yeti. 

On 8/9/2019 at 6:46 PM, Qawee said:

I've been checking out one called Popular Front recently which I think is by a former vice journalist. It covers lots of wars you might not hear about like shit going on now in Libya, Ukraine, Syria etc. Has interviews with people on the ground and in some cases (like Syria) will talk to fighters.

Gonna check this out. 

Someone here recommended this but I can’t remember who or which thread. 

It’s about Soldier of Fortune and Poor Mans James Bond publisher and murders related to their 700+ books as well as first amendment issues related. 

so far really interesting. 

5218D8AA-69E8-4AC6-B99B-6D0DAAAF1E0D.png

Eventually theyll make it on to a podcast site, for now they are just on youtube.