Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oldest registration date on 12oz?

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed the internet is pretty boring after my 20 year time period sample (or so). I can name all the sites I visit regularly on one hand and I don't get into scrolling facebook or instagram so the major time sinks that have afflicted most netizens don't get to me. I just don't see the value.

Anyway, on topic - It is pretty interesting to see so many old names. I remember Casek and I used to wild out on computer topics here a lot.

• Like 1

Jesus, it's only the interuts and I've been here for 8 years myself. But I still feel at least a little humbled by the amount of 15 year-heads that are stepping in to the light.

It's intriguing as to why but we have an innate drive to respect those who have gone before ourselves.

I abandoned my original name (registered in 2000) and several others since and I'm glad as I said some really, really stupid shit that I don't necessarily want linked to my adult life.

Shame on you Raven for keeping this forum going and letting 16 year olds create an eternal monument to their stupidity...

I remember spending a lot of time on pure graffiti and the bombing science forums before registering here. Looking back now I'm glad those accounts are gone.
  • Like 1