Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
misteraven

Heads up, its about to get emojilicious up in here...

:telephonereceiver::menholdinghands::deciduous::deciduous::fire::chartingup::beercheers::beermug::pizza::bluecar::palmtree::evergreen::deciduous::cactus::snowflake::sunflower::tulip::bug::mapleleaf::train::nopedestrians::lock::scissors::openlock::lightrail::railwaycar::railwaycar::railwaycar::railwaycar::artpalette::artpalette::artpalette::camera::pignose::pigface::pig::policeofficer::raisedhands::runner::runner::policecar::runner::runner::evergreen::evergreen::evergreen::policecar::runner::runner::praying::handfist::handfist::handfist::100::100::100::womenholdinghands::menholdinghands::handpointright::handok::crown::crown::boom::boom::zap::zap::sparkles::sparkles:

Work is boring.

oh shit....i just noticed all the new emojis that were added.....rip jesus potato indeed.

since we cant tampon newbies with neggaprops anymore, i wish there were a tampon emoji.

but at least we have snackbar :turban:

..quite dislike the exchange of the proper old school smileys with these new plasticy-looking "emojii's",

still did laugh out loud when I saw that in the year 2015 we actually do have this:

:minidisc:

..that's right, MiniDisc, motherfucker!

I've got an uncle that is serious about recording music and transferring data and still swears by mini discs, not sure why.

My ex father in law still uses his mobile mini disc recorder to pirate live shows.

I've got an uncle that is serious about recording music and transferring data and still swears by mini discs, not sure why.

My ex father in law still uses his mobile mini disc recorder to pirate live shows.

I believe it's because they are capable of playing FLAC formatted audio files with ease. It's better quality.

I believe it's because they are capable of playing FLAC

..never heard of this.

Mini Disc originally recorded in Sony's own "Atrac" codec, with a variable bitrate, quality was below regular Audio CD's (still very good though).

Later there was (more compressed) "LP" (long play) recording modes, allowing to save twice / four times as much music on a disc, with lower quality of course.

Later, Hi-MD followed, allowing higher quality, though this is also an obsolete format by now.

MP3 / WAV recorders are just more convenient nowadays..

..never heard of this.

Mini Disc originally recorded in Sony's own "Atrac" codec, with a variable bitrate, quality was below regular Audio CD's (still very good though).

Later there was (more compressed) "LP" (long play) recording modes, allowing to save twice / four times as much music on a disc, with lower quality of course.

Later, Hi-MD followed, allowing higher quality, though this is also an obsolete format by now.

MP3 / WAV recorders are just more convenient nowadays..

You probably know more about this kind of stuff than I do tbh. I just remember my dad talking about FLAC back in the mid 00's when we both were using minidisc players.

..................:ear::eyes::ear:

.........................:nose:

.........................:mouth:...............................................:tm:

:hand::bmssquare::bmssquare::blsquare::blsquare::blsquare::bmssquare::bmssquare::thumbsup:

....................:blsquare::blsquare::blsquare:

....................:bmsquare::bmsquare::bmsquare:

....................:bsbutton::cactus::bsbutton:

....................:bsbutton:......:bsbutton:

.............:wmssquare::bsbutton:......:bsbutton::wmssquare:

• Like 3

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now